𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

Alison, Isaac and Scott were on the love seat. According to Stiles those 3 have SOMETHING going. Aiden sat on a random chair with Lydia on his lap. Stiles sat next to Derek on the couch. Cora sat next to Peter who was at the end of the couch. I realised there was no more space so i had a little plan.

"Where will you sit?" Stiles asked. "In the only availabe seat" i smirked. "So on the floor?" Scott questioned. Oh naive Scott. Always the innocent option.

I plopped on Peter's lap and everyone went silent. "What?" I asked. They all just turned around and looked at the movie that was now playing. "Are you okay with this?" I whispered to Peter. He mumbled a yes and i moved my head so he could watch.

About 2 hrs later it was time to order something to eat. We settled on pizza and as we waited we all talked.

"Okay now can i demand that my mom gets off Peter? I don't want a step-dad just yet" Isaac smiled. I rolled my eyes and got off Peter. I had to keep myself from laughing because of the little pout Peter had.

"Wait if Peter would be your step-dad then whos your real legal dad?" Stiles asked. I kinda wondered the same thing. "Chris Argent. I have this whole situation in my head" Isaac smirked. I raised an eyebrow. "Tell me later. This sounds interesting" i smiled and everyone laughed.

The pizza got here and i sat on the floor with a drink and started eating. We all had a box each.

After we ate we decided to carry on. We still had ALOT of movies left so we got comfy. I decided to sit on Peter again which he was more than happy to accept. Everything was great. Isaac, Scott and Stiles weren't to happy about my seat but didn't complain.

I soon fell asleep and so did everyone else.

When i woke up at around 3 am i was in a weird position. I was still sat on Peter, who had his arms around me in  a protecive manner. My head was on his shoulder but his face was leaning into my neck. His nose was touching my skin and so was his breath. It sent shiver down my spine but it was okay. It also seemed like Peter had been inhaling my scent. Don't ask how i know that. I just do.

I was about to get up when Peter pulled me back. I turned my head and he was awake. "Sorry if i woke you up" i whispered, trying not to wake anyone up. "You didn't wake me." He smiled tiredly. "Where were you about to go?" He asked. "Kitchen." I smiled.

After a moment of silence i noticed how close we were. I looked between Peter's eyes and lips, i didn't know why but he was doing the same. "Fuck it" he whispered while he rolled his eyes and leaning in. Our lips connected like puzzle pieces. We were in sync and it was honestly great.

We all stopped kissing because we were out of breath.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 534