𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

We woke up and ate. Since it was saturday i didn't have work today.

"So i was thinking. Why don't we go shopping for some furniture today? We are almost done with the house but we have nothing to put it in." Derke suggested. "Ye i think thats a good idea" i nodded and so did Peter.

As i ate i found myself getting lost in Peter's eyes. It was weird cause i've never really paid any attention to his eyes before. I guess thats why i never noticed how beautiful they actually are. Wait..what am i thinking? This is my ex's uncle.

I snapped out my strain of thought before you guys grow disappointed in me.

We all changed. Peter wore some tight jeans that showed his a- nvm. Derek wore a plain white tank top, loose jeans and a leather jacket.

I wore this:

Wearing flannels runs in the family at this point

We drove to the store and i dragged the two around. They picked a sofa, desks, tables, chairs and some other basic stuff. They simply asked me for my honest opion which i gave them.

When we got to the decor section i knew i was going to regret it. Last time i took them to this section we spent HOURS in it cause of Derek and candles. Lets not forget when Peter got his head stuck between two poles. We still have no idea how it happened but i got him out with a spell or two.

As i looked around the other two ran off.

After about 30 minutes i had some pillows, blankets, photo frames, mirriors, shelves etc. I looked around some more to try and find the two Hales.

When i was off guard someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist before whispering "BOO" in my ear. I jumped and turned to see a grinning Peter. "You almost gave me a heart attack" i stated as i smacked his chest. When i turned around i jumped again cause Derek was standing there with a lamp on his head. I sighed and realised i had my back against Peter. Oh my Hale. I stepped away from him and i felt his grip still on waist.

Soon an employee came up to us with a worried expression. "Excuse me, are these guys bothering you?" She whispered. "Yes." I stated. "You know us!" Derek yelled as he got a hat off his head. "Is it true?" She asked. "Unfortunately." I sighed. She looked relieved and walked off. 

𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁- 𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝘀!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 439