IMPORTANT NOTE!

I have decided, after rereading this fanfic and thinking about it, that this fanfic will be one of the ones that I will be rewriting.

It's been a long time since I worked on it. I feel like my writing has changed over time and that I can do a better job. There are things I want to change, switch around, and add onto it. The story isn't more than a few chapters long, I know, but it's best to just start from the start to build the things up that I want to bring in.

I'm debating on it, but some changes may be major while others are minor. There's much to think about on what direction I want to go in - I got a lot of options with how I'm starting from scratch essentially. No worries though, the basics of the storyline will be the same.

I will work on replacing the current chapters before I replace them all. And I also want to go through some of my other stories to see what ones I want to rewrite too. It's a slow process, more so with life going on, so no new chapters or changes will happen to this story for now. I just wanted to give a heads up on what I'm planning on doing.

Other stories will also be redone and rewritten more than likely. I will make sure to put up a note for them as well. Some I may leave up the old books and just post up a new book for the rewritten one, others I may just replace the old chapters with the new ones. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I hope that everyone will enjoy the rewritten version of this story once it is up!