𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁 2

The sweet fragrance of Farah makes you intoxicated, you can't believe that this moment is beautiful and very real.The quiet music conducive to slow dance to move to a more festive playlist.You look at Farah with a funny expression."Why do you look at me like that?" asked Farah intrigued"Are you gonna drink all my drink or can I get it back?" requests you amused"Oh! well i think i'll keep it to finish it, i like punch!" said Farah, laughing.You turn your back on Farah to get yourself a new drink, you get champagne instead.You see Farah finding his colleagues, so you do the same.

"Could we have some explanation of what just happened?" Musa and Riven request"In fact, I myself wouldn't be able to explain it," you reply.The party is in full swing, you're chasing the liquor glasses with your friends again by going to play beer pong.You can't get Farah out of your head, you're totally not focused on what you're doing.You quickly lose the beer-pong game, turning around to leave, you feel the booze mounted at an incredible speed!A few seconds with your head spinning and you're on the floor.All eyes are on you now, filled with shame, you feel the anxiety rising, you leave as quickly as possible to calm down trying not to fall again or to go into nobody.

You go to the balcony of the Haul, sit on a chain and you feel your emotions overwhelm you.The warm tears begin to fall on your cheeks, you feel a gentle movement pass on your cheeks to wipe away the tears that have flowed.Farah puts her hand under your chin and pulls up so you can look her in the eyes.Your eyes fill with tears and look at Farah seconds before falling back to the ground.Farah notices that your knee is skinned, without saying a word, she goes to get disinfectant and a bandage.When it comes back you're still sitting on the balcony, sitting on your chain with tearful eyes.You jump when you feel your knee burn slightly on contact with the disinfectant, Farah laughs a little."Thank you, but it's not worth it, it's just a small wound," you say in a low voiceFarah briefly looks up at you but says nothing and returns to his care.She applies the bandage with incredible delicacy, you didn't feel anything.Farah takes the time to leave her thumb on your knee to check if the bandage is glued properly"That's it, it's better like that," she exclaimsFarah notices you're completely drunk but you're trying to keep some control."I think I can afford to take your drink out again, you've had enough to drink for tonight," Farah said in a serious toneYou don't say anything, you're always trying to control your breathing so it doesn't get too fast"Thank you, Headmistress, I think I'll go to bed I've ruined my friends' party and yours by the same token," you explain"Don't say such things when your words are false, besides I could know what is going on so that you find yourself in this state!" says Farah"Nothing at all, it's nothing to pass" you say as you get up to leave towards your room.Alcohol, always present in your body, reminds you to order.You make it up to the walls to avoid a second fall."I think I know pretty much what's going on,, you want my help getting to your room?" Farah"No, I'll manage, but thank you for proposing," you explain.You were too proud to accept Farah's help, you would actually die to accept his offer but you didn't want to ruin his evening.

Farah looks at you staggered between the students with a funny look before walking to join you.Farah grabs your arm to pass over his shoulders and accompanies you to your room.There are a few steps to climb before you get to your room, you almost fall again.Farah sees your difficulty climbing the stairs and decides to carry you.Not making any more efforts you fall asleep slightly in his arms under the effect of alcohol.She gently drops you in front of the door, which wakes you up a little before writing the code to unlock the door.She carries you back to your bed, where she drops you off gently, takes your shoes off and puts them next to the bed."Thank you, Headmistress, you didn't have to help a totally drunk student," you exclaim."It's quite normal," Farah replies with a gentle look"And thank you again, I really enjoy dancing with you!" say you shy"Me too!" Farah responseBefore leaving Farah subtly lays a slight kiss on your lips before leaving without turning it over.

[END]