𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The sound of rain gently wakes you from your sleep.
You wake up in the middle of the night with an intense headache, not to mention the fact that you are cold and coughing non-stop.

The fact that your body is shaking against Farah's also wakes her up.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" you say softly.
"What's wrong?" she asks worried.
"I'm sick" you retort.

You go out of the room to take some medicine to relieve yourself but you are so weak when you get up that you fall immediately.
Farah immediately runs to pick you up and put you back in bed.
"Stay there, I'll be back in two minutes sweetheart" says Farah

Farah comes back with some medicine to relieve you, she gave it to you with a glass of water then she lies down again next to you by hugging you.

After a few hours, you wake up again.
Not wanting to disturb Farah, you get out of bed and go to the living room to sleep on the sofa.

Seeing the fire still burning, you take the opportunity to take out a comforter to warm up, and you settle on the sofa in front of the fire.

After a few minutes two hands slip on you.
"What are you doing here at this hour sweetheart?" asks Farah calmly.
"I was cold and I didn't want to disturb you by coughing" you retort.
"Ah I see, you should have stayed, you wouldn't have disturbed me" exclaims Farah

Farah goes back to your room without making a sound, she takes one of her sweaters and brings it back to you.
"You'll be warmer with it" she says.
"Thank you my love" you retort
"You come back to bed?" she asks
"I think I'll stay here for a while, it's warmer than in our room" you say

Without saying anything Farah goes to put back wood in the fireplace so that this one can warm you for the rest of the night then she settles with you.
"You can sleep in our bed, you will sleep better than here" you say.
"Don't worry about me darling" she replies
"You must not get sick staying with me" you say
"I told you my love, don't worry about me" she insists

The next morning, you wake up in Farah's arms.
She is already awake and she looks at you with eyes so soft that she could melt your heart.

"How do you feel?" she asks.
"Much better but still cold" you reply.
"Even when we sleep together like this?" she asks.
"Of course not, but as soon as I get up or you move away from me I feel cold" you exclaim
"I think that sounds like a good reason to spend my day snuggled up with you on the couch in front of the fireplace!" she exclaims with a smile

(I'm sorry I'm not writing much right now but I'm working a lot, I try to find a little bit of time when I have it!
Hope you like it anyway ♡)