𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

⚠️ certain passage may shock in this       story

It was already several years that you felt bad about yourself but the arrival in this new school did not help you feel better.

So you entered Algiers, you were picked up from Miss Dowling's office, and she greeted you warmly.
However, she asked you to stay when you were getting out of her office.

"Please sit down for two minutes," said Miss Dowling calmly
You stop, you think, then you decide to turn around and then head back to his office and sit down.

"Why did you ask for an apartment alone, you don't want to be with other roommates?" Ask wisely Miss Dowling

"That's not the problem, I like to be alone after school days and be able to be quiet," retorts that you have the principal with her eyes lowered towards the ground.
However when you answered him you put the sleeves of your sweater back to your hands, a detail that did not go unnoticed in the eyes of the director.

"I forgot to give you my prescription for my medication, I was told I had to give you a copy." You sau

« I see, thank you.
Yet you are already taking antidepressants at a young age?" asks Miss Dowling, who is worried when reading your prescription
You nod without answering.

"If you ever need to talk or anything happens my apartment is the one right next to yours since you asked to be alone you are in the teachers' cards". Says her in a warm voice.

You're nodding while you're taking your stuff and moving in.

You always were a turbulent student in class, you always want to be the clown who makes everyone laugh with his nonsense.

Your first day of class at Alfea begins, you settle alone at the back of the room, but Miss Dowling decides to place you next to another student.

PART TWO SOON