Chapter 1

POV: Tom Riddle

In all my years I have never felt anything other than anger and hatred for the world. I hated it for putting me in the orphanage where I was treated like a monster. I hated it for giving me parents who were weak nobodies.

I decided to get back on the world by gracing it with my presence for eternity. I made 7 horcoruxes and gave myself the ability to live forever. It sadly took away most of my sanity, and my rather handsome body, but I managed to do it.

I ended up with my normal body back after the incompetent fool wormtail messed up my resurrection. Severus had made me a potion and I am now in my normal body and only look like I'm in my late 20's. I knew that the snake face body scared people a lot more than my normal one, so I use a glamour and only take it off in front of my inner circle.

Back to my horcoruxes, I have just found out some rather surprising news. Harry Potter, my enemy, turns out to be my accidental horcorux. I guess that is why we have such a strong connection. When Severus first informed me of this news, I was angry with myself for trying to kill one of the only things keeping me alive. After all, my horcoruxes are the most precious things in this horrid place called earth.

After I got over my anger I felt a new emotion, one I most definitely didn't recognize. It wasn't hatred or anger, but a want and a need for Harry Potter to be mine. So I called my most loyal followers to go and capture him from the awful muggle house he was currently residing in. I needed him to be by my side. He was certainly powerful enough to be my queen, and maybe once I have him, I will be able to experience the one thing I thought impossible for me to feel.

Love.

Chapter 1: 338 words

Authors Note
Hey peeps! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, I have been rlly busy lately with work and summer work for school! Since I haven't updated when I said I would, I've decided to update all stories 2 times this week! Yay! Also I know this is kind of like a longer and more descriptive version of the prologue, but I felt it was needed! The next two chapters this week should be longer then this one as well! I hope you all will continue to read and enjoy this story! Love u all!
Author out~