Love you Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You were keeping your head low as you stood by your locker.

You didn't want anyone to notice you particularly, a certain pale, sarcastic, and twitchy boy who goes by the name Stiles.

You both had an argument a couple of days ago and the two of you haven't talked since then. You were doing everything in your power to avoid him.

The fight was absolutely petty when you thought about it. It happened during Heather's party.

Stiles dragged you and Scott to her place despite your protests. When you got there, all three of you were surprised that Heather greeted your boyfriend with a kiss.

You would have been pissed off at the girl but when you noticed that Stiles didn't make any move to push her away, all your anger was suddenly directed at him.

What you saw just made you more insecure about yourself. You didn't have that much confidence in your beauty and in yourself.

You knew that you weren't anywhere near the likes of Lydia and Allison.

And to be honest, you always thought that Stiles probably deserved someone better than you. Yet, he stuck around even if you didn't know why.

A groan escaped your lips when you felt arms loop around each of your own.

When you saw that it was Allison and Lydia, you sighed in relief. If it were Scott or Stiles, you would have probably yanked your arm away.

"Are you still not talking to Stiles?" Allison asked while she pulled you away from the lockers and out of the school.

The day was already over and you and Lydia were catching a ride home with Allison.

"No," you muttered.

"He probably hates me or maybe he realized that I'm just an insecure girl who doesn't deserve his time and attention," you continued to depress yourself even more.

"Oh please," Lydia rolled her eyes.

"We both know that Stiles wouldn't have waited for years to say his feelings for you if he didn't mean it,"

"Maybe he realized that his feelings for me weren't worth it," you shot back. Allison groaned.

"When did you start being so pessimistic? Look, just go and talk to him. He's been asking us about you a lot. And by a lot, I really mean a lot."

"I'll think about it," you uttered when you got to her car. However, you heard a familiar voice yelling out your name.

The two of them smirked while they were looking at you and, immediately, you knew that they had something to do with this.

You turned to see Stiles standing by his jeep, which was 4 cars away from Allison's. From where you stood, you could clearly see Stiles taking a deep breath.

He grabbed the attention of a few students when he called out your name. Now, they were all looking between you two.

"I love you!" He exclaimed.

Your mouth opened in shock at his sudden proclamation. Sure, you've said those words to each other before but this was the first time that he screamed it for everyone who was there to hear.

"And I'm sorry! I really am."

When you were able to somehow calm down your racing heart, you smiled at him. Allison couldn't help her squeals of joy while Lydia was pushing you towards him.

"Well, go to him," Lydia said.

"Okay, okay," you laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," You started to make your way to Stiles when Allison called out.

"Use protection!" You just flipped her off with a laugh before jogging to Stiles who was waiting for you with open arms.

You wrapped yours around his neck while his arms encircled your waist.

"I'm sorry," you whispered.

Stiles pulled away a little so that he could see your face. A small smile was on his lips as he shook his head.

"I should've done something, you know? And I should've went after you when you stormed out of her house," he said as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"No, Stiles. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't blow the whole thing out of proportion. I mean-" You were cut off when his lips met yours in a quick kiss. The both of you were wearing goofy smiles on your faces.

"Oh," you giggled.

"I really missed those and I'm thinking of making up for the days we missed, if you know what I mean," Stiles grinned. You could only laugh at his antics.

"Come on, Stilinski. As much as I want to, you and I both still have to figure out what's going on with those human sacrifices,"

"Can't I be a normal boy with non-supernatural worries for one day? Please?" He whined.

"Nope," you grinned.

"Duty calls," "Be thankful that I love you," he glared at you. But you just smiled back at him.

"I love you too," you winked. You pecked his lips making him groan in protest.

"Now, now," you said.

"We have work to do. Maybe after," With that thought, he quickly moved to open the door of his jeep for you.

The thought of what might happen after was pushing him to hurry and that made you laugh.

Stiles was always so excited about these things and honestly, it made him more attractive and loveable in your eyes.

The end.....