Fuck boy Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

It was a regular English class for you, you sat beside your best friend and some random kid who you weren't friends with.

For some reason in this class there were many cliques.

There were the hockey kids, the snobs, the nerdy gamers and the worst one of all, the fuckboys.

These fuckboys were so egotistical and rude.

You had four of them in your class.

Dylan O'Brien was more or less the leader of the group.

You yourself was in a clique but the girls you hung out with were super nice to everyone.

Dylan and you had a lowkey hatred for each other. He thought you were a mega biotch and you thought he was a hardcore dick.

This wasn't the only class you guys had together, you guys also shared gym.

During gym you both would "accidentally" hit each other with the ball and bump in to each other.

So many people thought that you guys flirted, but really you both just hated each other.

"Y/n." Your best friend whispered to you.

You were to busy staring at Dylan's sexy face even though you hated him you still thought he was hot.

"Dylan's staring at you with a smirk." You got out of your day dream and looked at him, indeed he was giving you a cocky smirk. You gave him a dirty look and turned back to your friend.

"Okay class get your stuff out were starting a new group project." The teacher announced.

Everyone got their pencils and took out pieces of loose leaf.

"This project is going to be about William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Nights Dream. We will be focusing on the different aspects of love.

I will assign two people to a theme of love. Britney and Jacob you got love is amazing..." He kept reading names off the list and so far most of the people you didn't want to work with was paired off.

It was getting down to the last few people and your name still wasn't called.

"Y/n and Dylan your topic is love is worth fighting for." Your teacher said with a small smile on his face, it got wide once he looked up from his paper and saw both of your faces.

You were so mad, how could this of happened.

After your teacher was done calling all the names he told the class to sit with their partners.