00-Kaboom

"Should I get something for aunt?" I mumbled to myself while heading off to the ice cream section, I was scrolling through my phone looking for a part time job. I can't pay for my errands with my little to no pocket money can I?

"Latest News! There has been many bombing incidents in this district please be careful when going out! The terrorist hasn't been arrested yet! So please make sure to be careful of your surroundings!"

"Haa... How scary. seriously when can the bomber be arrested- huh?" while I was going to the cashier, there was a red light beeping... I went to have a closer look since I thought somebody was going too far with a prank.. Ah, It was real...the dynamite was far too detailed in ways I can't describe to be fake, The timer only had a few seconds left too. I screamed realizing that the bomb was real. My screaming must have caused a chain reaction since other people in the store were panicking too.

'Why?! This store isn't anywhere near that district, I still want to live please!!' 

As soon as the bomb went off the world faded into a familiar eigengrau... Moments started to play like a DVD. My first novel 'How to get my husband on my side' and my favorite anime and manga series that I found so thrilling and enticing to the point I would read them out to my friends. Bungo Stray dogs was a story I was interested in the most. Although I haven't finished reading a few novels and am currently up to date with the chapters, I was always thrilled thinking about what would happen next. As the color of eigengrau faded I woke up to see a alleyway.

"Where am I..?"