KISSES

I AM BACK GUYS WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!!!

!I walked back to the apartment in silence with only my invading thoughts. I understand what  Karino was saying but i couldn't help but feel angry. I rubbed my hands over my face to calm down my thoughts. A mother, I want to be a mother, the unloved wants to be a mother. I cursed myself at my own stupidly. I wanted to shout and cry again but nothing came out, I'm just so tired. I strolled for what felt like hours for me to end up back where i dreaded most, room 202. 

I sighed as i unlocked the door to see karino sitting down by the door with his hands holding his head. He got up hastily as he noticed my presence, we started at each other until he engulfed my shaking body in his arms. I leaned into his touch and brought my arms around him too. He muttered sweet words into my ear each followed by an apology. I released myself from his arms and stare at him, not a hateful one, a lifeless one.

"You hurt me. You hurt me more than you couldn't even possibly fathom. I just wanted to feel responsible for once and you couldn't even let me have that." 

"Sasha, the day i met you, i promised you i would always look out for you no matter what. The way i might have said everything was disgusting and unneeded but i need you to understand where I'm coming from. I'm not saying we cant adopt him but i need you-" He pointed to my forehead" and them to be entuned with each other and for you to be the best version of yourself."

He grabbed my hands looking at my pleadingly, i sighed because i understood what he say saying.He was right, I'm not in the right mindset for me to be thinking about looking after Kotaro.I nodded my head at him,

"Im sorry too, i was thinking irrationally and i didnt mean to scare you or anything. "I told him, his hands left my hands and grasped my face. He pulled my lips towards his and kissed me softly. Our lips moulded together understanding each others pain- it was a sense of  acceptance. His rough arms wrapped my waist pulling me closer to his body. I removed my lips from his and smiled at him. He smothered my cheeks with kisses causing me to turn red,

Guys get me to 10k and ill write smut LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"Karino have some decency, get off me you ogre" i said chuckling at him, he pecked my lips once more finally letting me go.

"You're just so tempting that i cant help myself."

I slapped his chest and noticed the time, speaking of the devil, i heard a knock on the door alreading knowing who it was. I opened the door to see Kotaro standing there with a sword in his hand,

"Lady Sachiko are you feeling better now? If not i can fight any monster that upset you." He said waving his sword in the air. I let out a giggle at his adorable state. 

"I'm feeling much better already after seeing you, are you ready to watch Tomosanman now?" he nodded his head in such a quick haste i could feel his excitement. He walked through the door and made his way near the tv.

I watched him from afar making my heard wrench, i felt warm arms wrap themselves around my shoulders. I looked up to see Karino looking at me comfortingly already knowing what i was thinking.

"Go and enjoy yourself..."He whispered into my ear as he pecked my cheek. I turned my body to him and mouthed a thank you and went to sit next to kotaro near the tv. I wished it could always be like this but i knew it wouldn't deep down.