PHOTOS

Another day at home again, We've gotton to know Kotaro for these last couple of days but he's still quiet and reserved. Me and Karino laid together on the floor watching tv,

"Do you want kids?" He said to me out of nowhere, I turned my head stiffly to face him,

"You want kids..." I felt sweat build up around my forehead, I stared at his face to see if he was being serious to see him already looking at me.

He was going to respond to me until the door bell rang, I heard him curse under his breath to see Kotaro standing at the door with Ballons in his hands. I couldn't hear the conversation but I saw Karino give Kotaro a pen.

I peeked my head through to flash a nervous smile to Kotaro, only for his face to remain still. I sighed and focused my attention else where, why don't I want kids? I work with kids but I can't find myself to even have one. I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me into their chest,

I looked back to see Karino behind me, I fell into his chest finding comfort in it,

"Don't stress about the whole kids thing, we can talk about it when you're ready."He reassured me, I felt a weak smile start to form on my face, I grabbed him pulling him into a tight hug

.

.

.

I stared at Kotaro's blank smile with a smiled spread across my face in amusement. "Do you want to take a picture together Kotaro?"

"A picture?" He lifted his head the face me with his usual blank stare, but slighting tilted his head.

"Yes! Why not? Since we are on a picnic date!" I pulled out my phone and readied the camera.

"I-"

"Lady Sasha , would you like an ice cream?" A new, familiar, voice had approached us, intruding on me and Kotaro's alone time. When I looked back to see who is was, I felt nothing but disappointment. "Eh?"

"I'll take the ice cream, but I don't remember inviting you, Karino." He deadpanned, keeping his position, looking down at Kotaro and I.

"Your in the way." Kotaro stated, bluntly with his usual blank expression. I found this quite amusing but kept my attention on the man that seemed to be out of place.

"No need to be so blunt about it!"

Karino sat next to me, shamelessly watching Kotaro and I eat our ice cream and converse, adding his own opinion once in a while. It seemed that Kotaro couldn't even eat ice cream without making a mess, though I don't blame him, he's in kindergarten.

"You are terrible at eating ice cream!" Karino commented, in an accusing manner.

"Huh?"

"Awe, your face is covered in ice cream, how cute!" I fawned over the little boy as he stared up at me with his usual blank gaze. "I know! Look this way." I slid my phone out of my pocket, ready to capture this adorable moment. It had seemed Karino got the same idea as he also took out his phone, camera ready.

I had taken a picture, almost proud of my accomplishments until I had reviewed what I had pictured. It was blurred. I was confused at how, until I looked up to see Kotaro shaking about.

"What are you doing? We're trying to take a picture of you." Karino stated in his usual montotone voice, with a raised eyebrow.

"Stop it you two! You need to calm down!" Kotaro panted as he continued to shake about, this time shaking his head at high speeds.

"Your the one that calm down." He responded, with no motion to his words. I wonder if he actually moves around a lot, other than the occasional flick of the wrist, picking up groceries, Kotaro and a trip to publishers or editors.

"I am very adverse to pictures." He continued to pant, words coming out a little shaky. If this continues, he'll get dizzy.

"Awe, I wanted to take a picture with you!" I frowned, disappointed at the missed opportunity of a picture with this adorable child.

"I'm sorry!"

"C'mon, just let us take a picture of you." Karino expressed, with his usual frowned face.

"Me too!" I perked up and readied my phone.

"I'm outta here!" And with that, Kotaro ran away. We weren't going to give us so easily, so I ran after him phone in hand. It was quite tricky as he was quite fast and had a lot of energy, though that's to be expected from a four year old boy.

Eventually I had seen Karino getting tired and taking his place on the picnic blanket. "No good. I give up." He panted with a terrored face and gallons of sweat dripping off it.

"You have no endurance, Karino!" I stated, still going after Kotaro. "I won't give up yet!"

"I'm running away!" Kotaro stated before actually continuing to run. Why was he so against a single picture of him?

"Hey wait!" I started to run after him, taking a quick look at Karino, getting a paper and pen out of his bag, but thinking nothing off it, I continued on my quest.

I had spent so long trying to capture a single picture of Kotaro, I didn't realise the sun was already setting. We decided it was best to leave the park and walk home. "I didn't get a single good picture of you in the end." I complained, looking through the pictures I had attempted to take of him.

"Yes, I put up a fight." Kotaro replied from beside me.

"Hm, the best one I got of you was the back of you here." I stared at the picture for a while. Karino had been the one to take that picture, it was me smiling down at Kotaro while he was still running away. "Oh well, I'll send this one to my friend."

"Ok, it's fine if it's only my back." His hands gripped the straps of his yellow backpack.

"Speaking of which, you hid your face in the entrance ceremony, too." Karino looked down at Kotaro. "Who cares about a photo or two?"

"I told you already." Kotaro lowers his head, gripping his bag a little tighter. "I'm adverse to pictures being taken of me." With that, the conversation ended. But the question still lingers on my mind. Why was he so adamant about a single picture?

ebxxwa speaking....

NAH WAIT MY FRIEND HELPED ME WRITE THIS CHAOTER BECAUSE I WAS TIRED MAN IM SO HAPPY SHE HELPED LOOOL CUZ I WOULDNT HAVE RELEASED IT.MissF12X , THIS IS HER MAN THANK HER