TISSUES

"So Kotaro what are we looking for today?" I asked him, wondering why were going to the grocery store right after school.

"Tissues."

I stared at him confused but just walked into the store with him wondering why he needs tissues. We walked into the store side by side, only for Kotaro to rush towards a clerk as she called his name,

"Hey kotaro, how are you today?" She asked him,

"Very well thank you!" He replied eagerly, I raised my eyebrow at the two interacting in front of me, he had to be coming here frequently for them to be so friendly.

"Guess what Kotaro, those tissues you recommended are back in stock."

"At last!" He said excitedly,recommend? Why would he want to recommend tissues, he walked towards the tissues quickly and picked the most expensive one.

I don't think I was seeing that price right, I rubbed my eyes to confirm the shocking sight in front of me, 312 yen per box that's absolutely isane. What idiot would buy 3 box's of it?

Me.

We left the shop soon after buying the tissues, both happy with our purchase. We walked home together saying our goodbyes at our doors, I unlocked the door to see Karino doing nothing as always.

He looked up from what he was doing smiling at me until he saw what he what was in my hands.

"Sasha... why do you have such expensive tissue in your hands?" He questioned me getting up from his place walking towards me, he out his hands on my forehead to see if I was sick and inspected me,

"Oh Kotaro persuaded me to buy some... he did say it was the best." I looked at him to see him debating with himself internally,

" I'll go to the shops with him now on, we can't be affording to be buying tissues worth more than both of us" he said sternly.

"But-"

He shook his head at me grabbing the tissues from my hand placing it on the floor next to my feet. He grabbed my hands and dragged me towards the futon that laid in the floor. I laid in his arms before I knew it, I was asleep.

.

.

.

I felt my eyes flutter open to see I was alone in the apartment, I looked around  to see Karino was nowhere to be found, I got up from where I was sleeping to see it was already half day. I cursed myself for sleeping so long knowing I had work the next day. I was going to grab my phone until I saw a note next to me,

Don't panic I already called the school telling them, you needed a day off. If you're wondering where I am, I'm in Kotaro's room with everyone else.

~Karino |:-)|

I just wanted to kiss that man right now for doing something so simple yet so much at the same time. I got up quickly, running towards the bathroom to clean myself up. I brushed my hair quickly and brushed my teeth, I grabbed the nearest clothes to me and put in on. I ran towards the door to go to Kotaro's apartment. I knocked on the door, only for Kotaro to open it.

"Lady Sasha come in, would you like to eat?" I nodded my head at him rapidly and found a seat next to Karino, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

I could get used to this