three

Chapter three
'killing & flirting'

Berger groaned as the elevator had come to a stop, Lizzie was smart enough to hold onto the bar that was next to her in the elevator, but she still groaned, "how far down did we go?" Maya asked the group, her cheeks were still red because of what happened just a few seconds ago, "far" "i'd say were pretty far down" charlie whispered, while Liam had said this out loud, looking over at Maya who was still on the floor.

he held out a hand for her to take, which she did, "holy shit" dawn said out of breath, trying to catch her breath, her ponytail was almost gone as she started to walk out of the elevator, "yeah..i'm okay"Berger said, standing up last.

Lizzie took out her phone, turning on her flashlight as she tried to look around with it, as they started walking further and further, dawn looked in front of her, seeing the big space they had just discovered, "whoa this place is big" Maya said, dawn nodded, looking at the big space they had found, just as Maya said what she said, lights began to flicker on, "headquarters activating" an automated voice spoke.

echoing around the room, now that the lights had gone on Lizzie didn't need her flashlight from her phone anymore, doing the flashlight out, putting her phone back in pocket, dawn inhaled in excitement, before looking at charlie who was standing behind her, "come on, let's go check it out" she whispered, before moving her way to the stairs that wrapped around the place they were in

the rest following her, also walking to those stairs, "how- how far down are we?" Berger asked the group, looking into the darkness that just had a little bit of lights, "i don't know.." Dawn said, trailing off as she stepped on a stair, making a room light up, making it clearer for everyone, looking around in the space they saw all the cool stuff that they had now discovered, "holy shit" dawn said again, looking at the stuff that she was seeing, "holy shit indeed!" liam said, also looking at the stuff they had seen.

"this is so tight" Berger said, looking around, they were now standing on the balcony, they had a clear view over everything that was in that space, "this is beyond tight" Lizzie said, also looking around in the room they were in, "this is the tightest" maya said after that, also looking around, "look at that" charlie pointed before looking down, leaning on the railing, "come on guys over here" charlie said, something had appeared behind them making them run to the thing that had appeared, walking up to it, charlie made sure dawn was close by, he had wanted to protect the girl even if they weren't really in danger, "woah what's this?" Berger said

"okay how could he have built this? we're like a hundred miles underground." maya questioned, liam shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know how the guy that only had 2 knives could build that, charlie and dawn started to press buttons, a automated voice spoke up, greeting them, dawn hand quickly went off the controls, as she grabbed charlie's hand, not realising, and when she did realise she let go, charlie had again noticed dawn grabbing his hand, he had frozen in how he was standing before he noticed the missing warm contact that he was feeling, not wanting it to be noticed by anyone, moving his hand up, he went over to touch the floating earth that was shown to them.

charlie had clicked on the floating earth as it then started to play different stuff that had happened all around the world, charlie started to scroll more, only for him to stop, "current location: New Zealand" charlie said, reading what was shown on the earth, "that's far away" lizzie said, dawn cocked her head to the side as she nodded, charlie then zoomed into the mission, as everything started to show, "plane crash in Brazil" charlie read out, not believing what he was seeing, "nuclear meltdown in India" charlie said again, looking at everything that was playing infront of him.