seven

Chapter seven
'friends or source'

Charlie and berger used both of their lasers wand to slowly get argon down, dawn looked at the two arms crossed as she looked, in the corner of her eye she saw the bad guys coming up, she also saw maya and liam on the other side, she smiled as she notices that they were safe, "get up" one of them said, talking to lizzie and big mac in his hands, dragging them closer to were charlie, dawn and Berger were stood, dawn looked at her friends in panick, hoping that they wouldn't get hurt.

"Carefull"dawn said quietly, not that anyone could hear her as she was just in shock at how they were dragging big Mac and lizzie, charlie looked at dawn, he saw how worried she was for her friend and the other almost stranger, she never really met berger and his brother in 5th grade, but yet she was still worried about him, dawn sighed looking at chalrie who was already looking at her, dawn nodded as charlie nodded in response.

"We give you the source and you let us go, right?" Charlie asked, making sure the plan was still the same, "all of us." Charlie added on, looking at argon who was still strapped onto the chair, dawn looked around to, making sure none of the people infront of her are trying to trick them, "abso- yes" argon said, nodding his head, he was mostly looking at dawn who was staring at him with her arms crossed, her eyebrows furrowed as she heard him stuble over his words, Irons nodded his head slowly, squinting his eyes at charlie.

Charlie held out the source, it made sounds making it sometime glow more of the color it was showing, "you sure?" Berger asked them, trying to see if there wasn't anything they could do to prevent them from giving the bad guys the source, but charlie nodded his head as he was sure from his decision that he had made, berger had now stopped with his lazer wand, making the metal that was keeping argon on the charlie loosen, which made argon move his shoulders back in release, almost a sigh was heard from his mouth.

Standing up charlie nodded, "alright, now release our friends." Charlie said, dawn nodded, still looking worried over at lizzie and big mac, who stood there being held up by someone dawn didn't know, argon held his arm up, "come on, just let 'em go" berger said, his voice echoing around the room, suddenly beeping was heard, dawn looked at her friends, she saw that their bracelets has been released, the guy who was previously holding them up pushed them forward, almost making lizzie fall.

The two ran to berger, but dawn stood forzen it was like she felt something was off, "what are you doin' here?" Berger asked his brother, berger raised an eyebrow at his brother as he waited for an answer, "i'm picking up my date." Big mac spoke, not really looking at lizzie, dawn then knew that Lizzie's date to the dance was big mac, berger also had the same realisation, "really lizzie? This is the older guy? My brother?" Berger asked, almost looking disgusted by the two infront of him, "how could you?" Berger asked.

"Oh i have no autonomy in my own decisions?" Lizzie asked, tilting her head as she spoke, her eyebrowd knitted as she waited for his answer, "you know what? You both betrayed me." Berger said, turning around so that he was walking away, "betrayed? I didn't know you liked her." Big mac said, looking confused at his brother who stood to him with his back turned, liam slightly chuckled as he watches the scene unfold, maya who stood next to him slightly slapped his arm, shaking her head as she herself was also slightly holding in her laugh.

"Charlie, give me the source." Argon said, holding up his hand towards charlie, charlie backed up, slightly turning to dawn as he backed up, he wasn't sure if he should trust the guy who stood infront of him, argon leaned forward, tilting his head slightly as he saw what charlie was doing, "oh come on." Argon said, he saw how unsure charlie looked, "i'm gonna keep it safe, i promise" argon said, making eye contact with Charlie but then with dawn, "or you're gonna keep it to yourself and use if for your own benefit." Dawn said, almost in a wisper, but still loud enough fot everyone to hear.