Chapter 1

Hii everyone. This is my new story. I'm trying on a new concept. Hope you all will like it. Enjoy reading ☺️

**********************************

A car is shown. A man in a suit is seen driving the car with his goggles. He is driving the car while talking on the phone. "Yes, Rishi. I need the man immediately. He is the sole reason for our lost. Karan Kundrra doesn't like cheaters. I want the cheater alive, so that I can treat him very well!" - that man said.

Yes, he is Karan Kundrra. He cuts the call and tossed his phone to the passenger seat. He accelerated his car and he goes in 140km/h speed in that busy road. He seems to be in anger. Suddenly, his widens seeing something in the front.

He hurriedly applies the break while turning the steering wheel to the right. While turning to the right, he looks at the front. He finds a girl in light blue chudidar in a bend position who seems to be scared. She is hiding her face. She lifts her face and looks at him. She reveals to be Pratha Arora.

Karan keeps looking at her while turning the car in a drift

Karan keeps looking at her while turning the car in a drift. Then, he manages to stop his car. He sighs heavily and again looks at the girl. She stands up with a cute puppy in her hand. She is looking at him in scared face. Another cute 6 years old girl came to her.

Pratha have the puppy to the girl while smiling at her. "Take care of him. Don't let him like this ever again." - Pratha told that girl. "Okay, dii!" - that girl said and ran away from there with the puppy while Karan gets off his car. Pratha turned and looked at him.

She walks to him and Karan keeps looking at her without blinking

She walks to him and Karan keeps looking at her without blinking. To be honest, he had completely lost himself in her. She came and starts to apologize to him for her sudden appear in front of the road and asked him is he okay but none of her words did get into his ear nor his head.

Not getting any response from him, Pratha snaps her fingers in front of him. Karan twitched his eyes and looks at her. "Ye.. Yes?" - Karan asked her. "Are you okay, sir?" - she asked him. Karan nods his head positively frantically. Pratha finds him weird.

"I'm sorry for this. I came to the road by running behind that puppy. I saw you speeding up at the puppy. That's why I jumped and saved his life. Thank God, you put the break correctly and saved my life as well. Tha k you and sorry!" - Pratha said and finds him looking at her with a smile in his face.

"Hello?" - Pratha waves her hand in front of him and Karan looks at her again. "Yeah.. yeah, sorry!" - Karan said not knowing what to say exactly. Pratha scratches her head being confused with his behavior. "Okay, then I got to go." - Pratha turned to go but stopped as Karan called her.

"Excuse me. Your name?" - Karan asked her. Pratha turned back at him and stares at him for a while. "Isn't it wrong to ask a girl's name at the first meet itself?" - Pratha asked him while folding her arms upon her chest and raising her eyebrows. "It's not wrong if your purpose is good!" - Karan winks at her.

Pratha passes an impressive look. "Good but you have to work more hard to know my name, Mr!" - Pratha said and walks away from him. She stops an autorickshaw and gets in. The auto drove away while Karan smiles seeing the disappearing figure of the auto.

***********************************

An office room is shown. A man enters the room with some files in his hands. "Sir, I need your signature in these files." - that man said looking at his boss who is sitting in the chair working on his laptop. The boss is revealed to be Karan Kundrra. Karan nods his head at him.

The second man walks to his desk and puts the files in front of him. Karan signs on the pages he was asked to sign. After signing all the pages, Karan looks at the man. "Rishi, what about the P.A position? Any candidates?" - Karan asked him.

"Yes, sir. A girl came today and she is perfect for the position. We are waiting for you to take her interview. She is waiting in the lounge." - Rishi said. Karan looks at his watch and looks at Rishi. "Okay, let her in. I'll take her interview now." - Karan said and Rishi nods at him and left from there.

After some minutes, someone knocked on his door. "Come in!" - Karan ordered and looks up as the door opened. A girl came in and Karan was shocked to see her as well as the girl. "You?!" - both of them said at the same time. Karan smirks looking at the girl. That girl gulps her saliva.

"Karan Kundrra?" - that girl asked him. "Well, I prefer Mr. Karan Kundrra." - Karan said in a bossy tone while smirking at her. That girl gulps and says sorry. "Take your seat!" - Karan said showing the chair in front of him. That girl comes and sits while handing her file to him. Karan takes the files and goes through it.

He looks up at her and said - "Pratha Arora?" "Ji." - she said looking at him awkwardly. "So, why do you think you are capable for being my P.A?" - Karan asked at Pratha. "My four years of experience as a personal assistant makes me the most suitable for this role as it matches the candidate requirements. I also have honed my organizational, planning, and time management skills over the years. These skills coupled with excellent computer skills make me work effectively. I also have experience working with multiple bosses and I believe this will come in handy as I am able to multi-task and deliver effectively. This coupled with my dedication for excellence will ensure I do a great job here." - Pratha said and Karan looks really impressive with her confidence.

Karan closed the file and gives it to Pratha. "You are appointed Ms. Pratha Arora. You can join from tomorrow. Get your appointment letter from Rishi and the necessary details you need. See you tomorrow, P.A." - Karan said and gets off his chair. He forwards his hand to her.

Pratha gets off the chair as well while looking at his forwarded hand. She holds his hand slowly and a current passes through Karan's body. He smiles at her and Pratha smiles back at him. They shook their hands and Pratha turned to leave but she stopped as he spoke.

"I think I didn't have to do more hard work to know your name. Looking forward to work with you together!" - Karan said while winking at her. Teja passes an awkward smile and exits the room. "Pratha, do you have to behave like that to your boss. Thank God, he is nice. If not he would've throw you out without even interviewing you. Stupid girl!" - Pratha curse herself and hits her forehead with her file.

"Ouch!" - Pratha shouts and rubs her forehead. She rolls her eyes and went from there. Karan, who witnessed this from his door chuckles at her childish behavior. "Cute!" - he said and continues to do his work.

************************************

So, how was the first part? Did you all like it? Comment below should I continue or not 👉👈. Thank you to Sahni_2007 for making such an amazing cover for this story. Master piece of work❤️. Thanks for reading and sorry for the grammar mistakes 🙏☺️