Chapter 4

Hello everybody. Back with this one. There is a change I made in this story. I replaced Adaa with Sita played by Mrunal Thakur because there's another love story apart from TejRan I want to add here, hehe. Happy reading ☺️.

**************************************

Pratha blushes as she hears Sita. They eat dinner silently. After finishing, they came to the hall after washing their hands and the plates. Sita and Pratha talk randomly sitting on the sofa and Karan talks with Ap while stealing glances of Pratha. Just then, a man came in. Sita smiles looking at him.

"Hello, Jay Bhai. So late you are coming, huh!" - Sita said and Jay smiled at her. The others look at him. He greets his mother and elder brother, Karan and his eyes fall on Pratha. His eyes widened in shock seeing her. Pratha gives him a normal look.

"You?!" - Jay said shockingly pointing at Pratha. The others were confused as in how he knew her. "Me?" - Pratha asked him. "Tum Tejasswi na?!" - Jay asked her. Pratha nods her head negatively. "No, Bhai. She is Pratha. My friend and Karan Bhaiyya's new P.A." - Sita said before Pratha could reply to him.

Pratha nods her head agreeing to Sita. "No.. No, she is Tejasswi.. She is a.." - Jay was cut off by Pratha. "No, sir. I'm Pratha. I don't know who are you talking about." - Pratha said confidently. Jay observes and lost in thought. "Jay Ji, who is Tejasswi? And why were you shocked seeing Pratha and saying Tejasswi?" - Mahhi asked him.

Jay looks at his wife for a moment. Karan came and puts his hand on his shoulder. "Jay, bol na. What happened to you and who is this Tejasswi?" - Karan asked him. "No.. No one, Bhai. She is my old friend and she is dead but this Pratha looks just like her. That's.. That's why I got shocked looking.. Looking at this girl." - Jay stutters in between.

Karan looks convinced and nods at him. Jay turns to Pratha. "I'm sorry." - He said bit still didn't believe she is Pratha and not Tejasswi. "It's okay, sir!" - Pratha said to him with a smile on ber face. Jay went in with Mahhi and Pratha looks at him while smirking.

"Okay, it's too late now. Go and sleep. Pratha beta, I had arranged the guest for you. You can sleep there for tonight." - Ap said caressing her cheek. "Maa, why guest room? Pratha will stay with me in my room. You okay na, Pratha?" - Sita asked looking at Pratha. She nods her head.

"Haah, see." - Sita said looking at Ap. Ap smiles and nods at them. "You going to regret for agreeing to stay with her in her room tonight. She is not going to let you sleep. She'll tell about her school love, college crush and all the nonsense!" - Karan said making faces.

"Bhaiyya!!!!!! I'm not like that okay! Maa, see na." - Sita whines at her mother. Ap glares at Karan and scolds him. "Karan, don't tell like that. This girl will even talk about her kindergarten love. What was his name? Haah, Shivin." - Ap said. Karan laughs and hifis with a laughing AP.

Pratha laughs listening to the mother son. Sita whines more and says - "Arghh, I hate you two. Come, Pratha." - Sita said and drags Pratha with her. Pratha turns and looks at Karan while walking with Sita. Karan looks up at her. She mouthed 'Good Night' to him. He smiles and nods at her.

Pratha smiles and turns back to Sita, who had already started with her kindergarten love story. Karan keeps looking at Pratha's disappearing figure. Ap observes him and smiles. "Mujhe is rishte ko manjoor hai!" - Ap said all of a sudden getting Karan's attention to her.

"Maa?" - Karan asked her in confusion. "She looks beautiful and indeed a good girl. So, it's a yes from me!" - Ap said and Karan smiles sheepishly at her. "But Maa, isn't it too early?" - Karan asked her. "Then, take it slowly. Good night, beta." - Ap said patting his cheek and left from there. Karan looks on. He also goes to his room.