Chapter 2

The next day, Pratha enters the office and walks to Rishi who was at the reception area. He looks at her and greets her. "Hello, Ms. Pratha. The new P.A of Karan sir." - Rishi said. "Hi, sir!" - Pratha smiles at him.

"So, here are some important files. I want you to go through these before handing over to Karan sir. Correct the mistakes because Karan sir hates if he finds a mistake in his deals. I will send his schedule today. From tomorrow, you'll arrange it. Clear?" - Rishi asked her.

She nods her head positively. "Sir, my table?" - Pratha asked looking around. "It's in Sir 's cabin." - Rishi said. "What?" - Pratha asked him again. "It's in Sir 's cabin. Follow me!" - Rishi said and walked forwards. Pratha follows her. He enters the cabin after knocking.

They heard Karan's voice and Pratha was surprised. She looks at her watch. "He is already here? I thought I was on time but I guess I'm not!" - Pratha said within herself which was audible to Rishi. He chuckles at her. "No, Ms. Pratha. You are on time. Sir always comes first for the office because he doesn't like to be late to his work." - Rishi said.

This grabbed Karan's attention to Pratha. She smiles at him. He just passes a look and focuses back on his laptop. "Huh? Rude!" - this time she thinks in her mind and turns to Rishi. He showed a table which was placed at the left side of the office room adjacent to Karan's table.

"Ms. Pratha, this is your table. If in any doubt you can refer to me." - Rishi said. "Or me!" - Karan said grabbing their attention. Karan signals Rishi to leave. He nodded and left from there. Teja looks at him holding the files in her hands. He looks at her.

"You don't need my permission to sit, Ms. Pratha." - Karan said and looked back at his laptop.  She nods and sits in her chair. She places the files on the table and takes her bag in her lap. She takes out a small Ganpathi Murthi doll and places it on her table.

She touches on getting his blessings and opens a file to start her work. Karan watches all her moves and smiles. "Ms. Pratha, can I know my schedule today?" - Karan asked getting her attention. Pratha turns to him and nods her head. She takes out her phone and saw the message Rishi sent.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mehra Constructions at 10 am. Then, you have to go to the construction area at 2pm. Reminder : You promised your sister to join with her shopping." - Pratha said and looks up from her phone to him. He slaps his forehead.

"I have to go to shopping with her today. Oh shit! I'm done for sure!" - Karan said and places his head on the table sadly. Pratha chuckles at his behavior. "Why sir?" - Pratha asked him. "Don't ask me like you don't know anything. You girls take an eternity to shop what you needed. And we boys have to wait there doing nothing. Irritating!" - Karan groans.

"Oh hello! Don't blame us. Blame the God because he gave us this nature. Moreover, we girls like to hangout and chill which obviously means shopping not like you guys who always behind your business and laptop!" - Pratha said doing faces. Karan hung open his mouth wide.

"Accha ji?! We are behind business because we are working to get money for family." - Karan said. "And we girls are using it for our necessary need. Case closed!" - Pratha said and winks at him. Karan didn't find any other words for argument. He accepts his defeat.

"Can I get a cup of coffee please?" - Karan asked her. "Sure sir!" - Pratha said and left the room. She makes a coffee and comes back to the room. She passes it to him and stands 2 feet away from him. He sips the coffee and makes a amazing face. "Wow, Ms. Pratha. I like your coffee." - Karan said.

"Thank you sir!" - Pratha said happily while Karan keeps the cup on the table. She turns to go but her legs slipped and she falls on Karan. It's like Pratha on his lap while her hands around his neck while Karan is holding her waist. They looks at each other.

They slowly falls into a passionate eye lock. They keeps looking into each other's eyes. Main Tera plays in the background. Karan didn't want to break their eyelock but a knock on the door makes them to break it.

They both looks towards the door and turns back to each other. "I'm.. I'm sorry, sir." - Pratha said and gets off his lap. Karan composed himself and asks the person to come in. It was Rishi with some files for his signs. Karan signed and Rishi left from there.

Pratha passes an awkward smile and sits in her place. She starts to go through the files she was assigned to and Karan admires her from his table. He reminisces what happened few minutes ago and smiled rubbing his nape. He signed and continues his work.

**************************************

Later at the evening, Pratha closes her last file and looks at her phone. The office hour is going to finish. Karan also closes his laptop as he had finished his work for today. Just then, a girl enters the room without knocking.

Both of them looked up at her and found Sita.

Sita smiles at Karan

Sita smiles at Karan. "Bhaiyya!!!! It's time for shopping." - Sita excitedly said and she didn't notice Pratha. "Sita?" - Pratha called her out and Sita turns to Pratha. Sita was surprised to find Pratha there.

"Pratha, what are you doing here?" - Sita asked going to her. "I joined her today only! I told you na I'm going to a company for an interview. This is the company!" - Pratha said. "Wait, what? You work in our company?" - Sita asked and Pratha nods her head.

"Uhm, hello. I'm still here. Can anyone help me understand what's going on here? How you two know each other?" - Karan asked and they both turns towards him. "Bhaiyya, do you remember that I told I was late for my exam and my car got punctured in the road. She's the one who dropped me in the college at the correct time. From then we became friends." - Sita said.

"Accha! You are my younger sister's friend?!" - Karan looks at Pratha and she nods her head positively. "I'm happy that you joined dhere because I'll be joining here too in a month. We can enjoy together!" - Sita siad and they both gets excited.

"You both are coming here to work not to enjoy!" - Karan said to them. "You are there na to work then why us bro?!" - Sita said and hifies with Pratha who giggles. Karan admires her giggles but shakes his head in disbelief listening to what his sister told him just now.

"Actually, Pratha we are going for shopping now. Join us!" - Sita said. "Arrey, no yaar. You both go and have fun. I don't want to ruin your siblings moments." - Pratha said. "It's not like that. He lost in a bet. That's why he is accompanying me. You also join us. We three will have fun together. Bhaiyy, speak!" - Sita said.

"Yes, Ms. Pratha. Please join us!" - Karan said smiling at her. Pratha thinks for a second and said okay. Sita gets excited and drags them out of the office.

************************************

That's all for this part. How was this? I hope you all loved reading it. Next part will be full of TejRan scenes in mall and also Sita will be disturbing their unrealized romance🤣. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading and sorry for the grammar mistakes 🙏☺️