Chapter 6

Hello, everyone! After a long timeeeeeeee! Happy reading 😄.

********************************

Pratha nods at him before leaving from there. She comes back to the hall and looks around for Karan. He raises his hand to let her know that he is there. She smiles at him and walks towards him. Karan keeps staring at her as she walks towards him with a smile adoring her face.

Pratha came and sat beside him where he had saved a chair for her. Karan was still looking at her without blinking. Pratha adjusted her hair and turned to him. She finds him lost and snaps her finger in front of his face. Karan came back to the world and awkwardly smiled at her.

"Phir bhi aap kaha kho gaye?" - Pratha questions him. "Uhm.. Well, no where. Just zoned out." - Karan answers her. "Bring the bride." - The priest announced gaining their attention. Both Karan and Pratha look at the entrance as the bride was brought by her brothers and cousins under a doli.

The bride has an everlasting smile on her face. Karan imagines her as Pratha. Then, he turns to the front and sees himself as the groom. Karan is standing at the aisle in a white and red sherwani with a turban. He is looking at his bride, Pratha walking down the aisle under the doli carried by her friends.

She is so pretty in the red lehenga with golden embroidery. She looks up at him and smiles at him. Karan signs her that she is looking breathtakingly beautiful. Pratha blushes at his comment. She signs him that he is looking dashing and handsome in this attire.

He thanks her and looks at his watch. He signs her to come faster. Pratha walks up the stage and Karan came forward. They hugs each other gaining cheering from the crowd. They broke the hug and turns to the guests smiling at them.

They were handed over the varmalas. Pratha was asked to put it on Karan's neck first. She looks at him and goes forward but Karan steps behind by teasing her of not letting her to put varmala. She glares at him cutely and Karan chuckles at her cute antic.

Pratha again came forward and Karan steps behind once again making her to frown. Just then, all their friends came to them and carried Pratha in a second. She was surprised and Karan was shocked. They moved forward and Pratha succeeded in putting varmala around his neck.

The guests hoots for her. Now, it's Karan's turn. He came forward but their friends went back and didn't let him to put varmala around his neck. Pratha laughs at his helplessness. But, Karan didn't give up. He came forward and jumps a bit. Finally, he puts the varmala around her neck.

Their friends puts her down and Pratha hugs Karan earning a kiss from him on her forehead. Their friends hoots for them and the guests adore the couple. It was time for their saat phere. First 4 pheres were lead by Karan and Pratha follows him with their family and friends showering them with flowers.

Then, Pratha came to the front and Karan follows her for the last 3 pheres. All the while, they holds their right hands tightly and smile didn't leave their face at all. After the pheres, they sit in front of the agni. The priest said some mantras.

The pries hands over the nuptial chain to Karan. He takes it and ties it around Pratha having a constant eyelick with Pratha. Then, he applies the sindoor on her foreline. Pratha looks at him and said 'I love you' to him. Karan smiles and moves closer to her.

He kisses her nose tip and says 'I love you too'. This was seen by their friends and they started to tease them. Karan and Pratha blushes and composes themselves. Then, they stood up and seeks blessings from the guest while keeping their hands as 'namaste'.

Then, Pratha and Karan turns towards each other and smiles looking at each other in the same position. Karan was still looking at Pratha and suddenly his vision gets blurred and he hears someone snapping in front of his face. He blinks his eyes and turns to Pratha.

He finds himself in a simple traditional attire and Pratha in a simple chudidhar and not a wedding lehenga. Then, he realized he was dreaming all these while and even the original wedding has come to an end. The guests have left for the wedding feast.

"Kahan kho gaye aap?" - Pratha's question makes him look at her. "Uhm.. no.. nowhere. Was just too involved with this wedding. Such a dreamy wedding yaar, hai na?" - Karan asked at her. Pratha nods her head. "Yeah, I really loved it. I wish that my wedding also should happen just like my dream wedding with the love of my life." - Pratha said.

"It will happen. Don't worry!" - Karan said meaning himself. "But I didn't even meet my soulmate yet. Then, how?" - Pratha said and sighed sadly. "You have already met him." - Karan said unconsciously. "Huh? When did this happen? Not with my concern?!" - Pratha raised her eyebrow.

Karan realized what he said and now he didn't know what to tell. "Uhmm, I meant that.. uhm, you would have met.. yeah, met your soulmate but you haven't realized that it's him only!" - Karan just blubbered to escape this exact moment for sometime. Pratha looks at him for a while then, just shrugs her shoulder.

"Okay, let's go have some food. Come, Karan!" - Pratha said as they both stood up from the chairs. She holds his hand all of a sudden and drags hims along with her. Karan looks at their hand and then, at her. He was lost in that moment.

********************************

So, how was this part guys? Full of TejRan moments but in dream, hehe!

Thanks to shryu_agrawal for making this beautiful cover 😍✨♥️.

Thanks for reading guys. Will meet up with the next part soon.✨♥️