K michelle

Dedicated to Blueinthebrains

I walked with my body guards towards my private jet. It's about 11:00 at night and I'm pumped. Some fans must have followed me to my jet because I can hear their loud, energetic, supportive voices from a distance. I smiled to myself before turning around and waving briefly. I boarded the jet and took a seat before hitting up my best friend Bey. While the pilot was talking about the safety rules, that I have heard on countless occasions, speaking over the intercom, I took out my phone and face timed Bey. She answered laughing at... I'm guessing Jay. I took a moment and observed her background. Looks like she is already at the hotel.

Bey- Hey K!

K- What's poppin baby.

Bey- Nothing much... we just walked into our room. August is obviously happy about something because he has been cracking jokes since we got here. That's why I was laughing when I answered the phone.

Kim- Aw, I miss my baby!

Bey- Where you at now?

Kim- I'm on the jet, I'm about 3 hours away. (Not really 3 hours away)

Bey- Oh shit, Best friend is almost here! Turn up!

Kim- Bey, you stupid!

Bey- Hell naw, I'm highly intelligent!

Kim- A lie.

Bey- Fuck you!

Kim- Jay must not be doing you right!*laughs*

Bey- that's where you wrong. My baby doing me all types of right baby

Kim- Bit... that was some unnecessary ass information!

Bey-*laughs* Sorry...I'm so hungry.

Kim- How about when I get there, we go out to waffle house...

Bey- I'm down...

Kim- Ask Jay...

Bey- Girl you no his fat ass down. He stay eating.

Kim- Don't talk about your baby like that.

Bey- Whatever, call me when you get here... you don't need to be on FaceTime anyway on the plane.

K- Whatever girl, bye!

*2 hours later*

I made my way out of the car and into the hotel... I called Bey, and told her to get ready so that we could go. When we hung up, I ran to the elevator to go up to my floor.

After what seemed like a long wait, the elevator stopped. I smiled while I dismissed my security guards. I walked to August and I's room before slowly but quietly sliding my card/key into the slot.

When I heard the click signaling that the door is open I found myself smiling. I turned on the light and saw my baby sleeping ever so peacefully.

I shook him and told him to wake up. He looked up me and the biggest smile came up on his face. He sat up and pulled me down to his level. He kissed me so passionately.

It took me back to our teenage years together. I swear I love my man. He stood up and have me a hug before pulling on his gray sweats and his hollister shirt.

He came and grabbed my hand as I grabbed his phone to hand it to him. He took it out of my hand and placed it into his deep pockets. I opened the door, making it creak just as the doors on an old suburban. For this to be a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hotel you would think that there doors wouldn't be creaking.

I knocked on Bey's door and when she opened it she engulfed me into a very heart warming hug. I then hugged Jay before we all began walking down the stairs.

I wanted to get on the elevator but everyone else wanted to walk down the stairs... Why? I don't even know... we got into a cab and they took us to the nearest waffle house.

I was so glad that it was empty, meaning no fans. As much as I love my fans, I really don't feel like signing autographs. We ate and laughed all night. This was the beginning of such an awesome time. The fun we have planned other than the concerts will be unbelievably turnt.