August POV

"I'm in the drive way open the door." I said to Hani as I turned my car off and got out. She hung up and immediately the door was opened. I pulled my bucket hat further down on my head just in case paparazzi was lurking somewhere. I drove a car that I keep for errands that I don't want paparazzi following me in.

She stood in the door way in blue Nikey shorts, socks and a matching shirt.

"What's up?" I asked her as I gave her hug. She smelled very sweet. I liked it.

"Nothing much but we need to talk." She said as she closed the door behind me and followed me to the couch. She took off my jacket before I sat down and threw it on the other couch.

"So what's bothering you baby girl?" I asked her as I wiggled my leg some.

"How do you know something is bothering me? Just cause' I said I wanted to talk doesn't mean it's bad." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Girl I know you, been knowing you, never'll forget you." I said genuinely.

She smiled brightly before sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Your so sweet." She said as she kissed my nose.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked her while rubbing her thigh. I missed this girl. She was my everything.

"I'm going to make this as short as possible... I love you Aug. Your my first love and my only love right now. I thought about you for the past 15 years every single day. Hell, every minute. I figured you would find someone else but I can tell your feelings for me are still there. I guess I just want to know is it going to be me or Kim? I don't share." She said with a tear going down her cheek. I kissed it away.

Lord knows I love Hani. But I love Kimberly at the same time. It's like they are on the same pedestal. I want both of them but I know that's not going to happen. For now, since Kim is MIA, I'm choosing my first love... Hani.