2.Chapter: breaking glass [Rewritten]

Germany sat on his seat and looked at the podium in slight excitement.
He could be considered one of the few countries who actually liked their job as a 'countryhuman', though it wasn't really a choice to begin with.
Shure, he shared his weared hobbies too, like building together military vehicles, but other than that, he was a fairly nice person.
If it wasn't for his family genetics, but that didn't change his personality.
This was a grand meeting, yes. But only UN was present today as a narrator.
The meeting was starting as normal, a few countries made some suggestions UN wrote them down, they updated some existing suggestions and then, as usual, the arguing started.
Germany, being one of the more responsible countries, tried to calm them down
"Please, everyone be quiet." germany shouted in a calm but stern voice. "Oh shut up," Hungary snored back. Germany just signed and went back into his sead."Mon amies, please calm down," France then tried. But it didn't help.
This went on for 5 minutes, Germany tried to tune them out until a folder hit his head. He fell over the chair, landing on the cold floor.

Drip, drip....

The sound of everlasting and powerful magic slowly chipping away at the glass and filling it up that contains it.

60 years

That's a long time for pouring something in a glass, isn't it?

It is no wonder that the glass shatered into a million pieses...

No one could contain this magic.

Germany woke up with a gasp. Around him were a few countries looking at him with a worried or amused expression.
Germany felt nauseous.
His vision was blury.
There was a burning sensation in his throat that he couldn't contain.
He vomited
Not food or stomach acid but black, gooy liquid.
The other countries let out an audible gasp and stepped away from him.
He felt hot and cold, his heart was racing, and his back hurt like hell.
He needed to get out. He needed to get home.
Before he could do anything, there was a white flash in his vision, and he found himself, and strangly enough, his car too, in front of his house.
The nausea had subsided.
NRW, who just took out the trash, stared at him in confusion. "wha-"
He walked to his country, who was still breathing heavily on the floor.
"How did you -...what happened."
He slowly helped him up.
Germany was shacking badly.
"I-I...dont k-know"
He took a sharp breath as they entered the house.
The Staats were being a caotic mess.
But once they saw their country, they stopped.
Berlin, his capital, walked towards him. "Germany, you all right?"
Germany shook his head.
He could barely stand at this point.
"You go rest, all right, we will make you a coffee." he gave him a reassuring smile.
Germany weakly smiled. "Thank you."
He then went up the stairs to his room.

"What's wrong with Dad..." Saarland, the youngest of them, asked.
"I dont know... but...it feels like this won't end well."
He tapped his chin.

In his room, germany closed the door,feeling tierd.
Then it hit him again:The ill feeling from before.
He quickly got up into his bathroom,stumbling to the sink.
He probably had some pain killers somwhere, right?
He cought slightly
"W-what the heck?" he said, surprised as some black lickquid came out of his mouth. Without he knew it, he held onto his stomach.
He felt weak.
He began to cough up more of whatever it was.
He could barely keep his eyes open at that point.
Before everything eventually turned black.

He could hear voices, familiar voices. Yet he didn't recognise them at all.

I could have had them. They were in my grasp.
...
I guess that means my end is near?

I made the wrong dissicion, didn't I ? They took them, they took them because I wasn't worthy of them anymore.

Look, brother, aren't they beautiful?
...
I bet you will get yours soon, too!
...
And then we will fly together! Like birds!