-- WELCOME TO THE VILLAINS' WORLD !

♡> ! <♡

 PROLOGUE - 1 .

╺╸' A QILIN'S AWAKENING . '╺╸

━━━

LOCATION :
UNKNOWN╺╸YET TO LEARN .

◇ ○○○ ◇

❝ FOR ME . FOR THEM . FOR YOU . ❞

❝ WE ARE ALL RUNNING OUT OF TIME . ❞

❝ NO MATTER WHAT, NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND . 

♡___<- - - - ->___♡

[ NAME ]'S EYES SHOT WIDE OPEN AS SHE PANTED, she looked around only to see pitch black .

❝ Hu Tao . . This isn't a funny prank . ❞ She groaned, thinking that the second youngest Lapis was causing trouble again and put her in a coffin .

She immediately widened her eyes as she heard someone talking .

❝ Crap, people are coming ! Gotta get a uniform while . . ❞

' Someone's . . trying to open the lid of the coffin I'm in ? ' [ Name ] thought, curious .

The person trying to open the lid grunted, obviously having trouble, ❝ Ghhh . . The lid is too heavy ! ❞

❝ Time for . . My secret move ! ❞ [ Name ] was horrified as she saw blue fire .

❝ Blue fire ? ! ❞ She was bewildered, fire was nothing worth being surprised about in Modern Teyvat but blue fire ?

❝ Okay, okay . Gotta get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! WHY ARE YOU UP ? ! ❞ [ Name ] immediately covered her ears as she looked down on what she was wearing, confused why she felt like she wasn't wearing her usual clothes .

She was in awe once she had looked at the robes that had covered her torso, also sighing in relief once she realized she had her hood up, touching her horns and poking them to make sure that she was actually here, in a place where she was not familiar with .

[ Name ] looked at the frightened creature and then at the room she was in, gasping as she examined the place carefully before looking at the creature once more .

❝ A mysterious [ and ugly, sorry grim lovers, but I am grim hater ] raccoon and a room with floating coffins . . How strange of Lisa to bring me to such a place . ❞ [ Name ] sighed, clearing her throat as she as she felt the creature's anger increasing.

The creature pouted, ❝ Just who are you calling raccoon ? ! I am the Great Grim ! ❞ The creature introduced itself in a proud manner, putting his . . hands ? on his torso .

[ Name ] laughed, ❝ Just what are you, exactly ? ❞ [ Name ] asked the creature who took after the name ' Grim ', scanning his appearance head to toe .

Grim sputtered a bit before speaking once more, ❝ Well, whatever . Hey, you ! ❞ [ Name ] raised a brow, looking down at Grim, ❝ Hurry and gimme those clothes ! ❞