Unholy Nuisance

//TRIGGER WARNING// 

HI!! i would like to advise a very strong trigger warning in this chapter because i use words very loosely to fit into luna's personality and it might be triggering for those who are sensitive to this material!!! you haven been warned so please proceed with caution! ENJOY THE STORY!!!

——————————————————————————————-

2 days and counting, The ticking of the clock was already starting to get on my nerves as I sat in the corner of the dreaded box, These four concrete walls were basically a living hell for me, It was constricting and small, Exactly how they want you to feel, so they could get inside your head. Fuckers. I had the pleasure of being thrown in here at the request of the oh so "gracious and loving" bible study teacher for my behavioral misconduct or as the dumb old bible thumping hag would like to call it "Being an unholy nuisance". But so long as I was kept alive and fed, There was nothing they couldn't do to me.

For a long time I thought that it was ok that I heard these horrid voices and that it was ok that I saw things others didn't, I though that it was all gonna be over soon, I thought that if I slit my wrist in the right direction and took a bunch of drugs that by some miracle I would drop dead on the spot. but no. I forgot to THINK that other people who claimed to love me unconditionally were living under the same roof as me, The people who sent me here for my own 'Safety'. My own fucking parents. The thought still drifted at the back of my mind and I try to push it back as much as possible, It made feel things I'm not supposed to feel, It made me feel as though I could wrap my hands around someones throat and squeeze real tight and not feel anything at all.

"Hey moon. Its Mikey." The vent creaked open slightly, Snapping me back into the harsh reality, and on the other side was the infamous Michael Clifford, The burnout.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you, You fucking half wit, My name isn't moon, It's Luna." I spat quite viciously. He looked at me with a toned down face for a moment and the next he started laughing hysterically, as if I was some kind of stand up comedian with a million other jokes up my sleeve. I stared at my palms in disgust as my brain pondered quite forcefully onto the topic of Michael

Michael Clifford, How do I describe such a creature? Annoying is definitely one of the adjectives that would perfectly suit him but there is so much more to this rock star turn burn out, Michael was the cool kid who used to smoke pot with me under the city bridge every Friday night when we didn't have any prior plans, We never did anyway, I was a loser and he was a pot head, so plans was never really in our vocabulary. Michael could sing and play the guitar and when we were in school together, He would always jump at the chance to display his talent even though people found it quite odd because to the student body he was just the go to guy for weed, Nonetheless, he didn't care what they thought.

Three summers ago, Something changed him, He started acting iffy and refused to come to school and a month later, he tried stabbing his step-dad with a Swiss army knife because the asshole accused him of being a 'psychopath'. It's sad to say I actually miss the old Michael, The wise guy who used to crack jokes that were as distasteful as his moldy looking shoes but I knew that guy was long gone, I was stuck in this dreadful asylum with a friend who is as fucked up as I am. Fucking dandy.

"Alright loony-luna, why you in here? it's your second time this week. Was it the old hag again?" He grinned menacingly, knowing the exact words to say to push my buttons. I kept calm and collected and stared him dead in the eye as he waited for what he thought was going to be an outburst of anger, but knowing the consequences of shouting while in confinement, I kept my trap shut. He wasn't going to get a raise out of me today.

"Yeah, The Jesus freak got me locked up." I sighed, He laughed throatily and threw his head back on the cement wall that segregated us. I didn't see Michael romantically in any way but I would be lying to myself If I said I don't think about him fucking my brains out, It gets irritatingly lonely in here and everyone is obviously entitled to their sexual needs. I can't help but smirk at the thought of the old hag freaking out when she sees me on my knees one day, I wouldn't be praying though.

" Luna, you still there?"

"yeah."

"Thanks." Michael whispered.

"For what Michael?" I asked, genuinely curious as to what the fuck he was talking about. It wasn't like Michael to thank anyone, He was the rudest prick I've ever met.

" For being here."

I smiled slightly, Giddy at the thought of Michael actually thanking me.

" You too buddy." I grinned as my eyelids grew heavy, Leaving me to rest in the blissful silence.

———————————————————————————-

DUN!!!!!!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER, EVEN THOUGH IT WaS SHORT!!!! SORRY FOR ALL THE VERY VIVID DETAIL OF......... Y'know......

PLEASE STAY SAFE AND ILY ALL!!!!!!! i'LL UPDATE SOON BC BORED AF AND I LIKE WRITING!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!!!!!!! THANK YEWWWW AND HAVE A GOODNIGHT OR MORNING OR WHATEVER!!!!

- Imlowongaskarth