Up Late

I know I have been talking a ton about sex and intimacy however I am craving it. It doesn't help that I mostly listen to naughty music, and I have been pole dancing with Grace for the past two weeks.

I know I said Oral sex helps however sometimes being thrust into really does something to a woman's self-confidence.

"Stop pouting before your face gets stuck like that..." Leilani said.

"Oh, my bad. I wasn't even thinking about it." I groaned.

"What's got you all pouty, boss?" She teased.

"Lack of sex..." I admitted and sighed.

"Your doctor boyfriend hasn't given you a checkup," Leilani said.

"Shut up." I retorted.

"Why don't you take charge? Go up to his job and pull him into an on-call room and get your freak out." Leilani said and twirled her hips.

"This is not one of your favorite medical dramas... Plus he is a pediatrician and I think that's highly inappropriate." I mentioned.

"You always have the dance studio to dance your sexual frustration away." She said and shrugged.

"Yeah, what time is class tonight?" I said and sighed.

"Your class is at 8:30 pm." She reminded me.

"Is Grace here, yet?"

"No, she's coming in around 8 pm." She said and we walked out of the empty dance room.

"Serenity, the doctor is on line one," Sierra said and handed me a mail.

"Ask for the penis while you are on the phone." Leilani encouraged and I rolled my eyes.

"Get laid baby!" Sierra echoed.

"I swear if we weren't friends, I would definitely fire the both of you." I sneered and went into my office.

I picked up the phone. "Why do you always call the front desk and not my phone?" I asked him.

"Sierra is entertaining, and I enjoy ruffling your feathers." He said simply.

"What can I do for you, Doctor?" I asked.

"I need you to get off work earlier. You and I are going to play tonight." He whispered and I moaned.

"What else do you want to me do, doctor?" I whispered.

He groaned. "There will be a box in your room and put that on for me and the blindfold. I suggest you listen to me because I don't want to have to spank you."

"I'm leaving right now," I said and started packing up.

"I'll be home five minutes after you get there." He said and hung up.

I most definitely sprinted out of my office. "Class is canceled tonight, and Sierra lock up for me."

I tossed her the keys before continuing my sprint to my car.

I got in my car and Kasen called me.

"Yes!" I said and drove out of the studio parking lot.

"I was thinking about you, decided to check in and I got your email about the charity." He explained.

"I have been keeping pretty busy and I was going to come over so we can come up with something more thorough." I loosely replied.

"How about tonight?" He suggested.

I sighed very loudly. "I won't be able to tonight."

"Why not?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"You do know that I am a grown woman and have things to do," I stated.