ch 11

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

ANOTHER MONTH HAS...

Passed. You can describe yourself as the happiest person on the day of Sanzu's released. You missed him so much and just can't wait to see him.

"What should I wear?" You asked youself as you browse your closet of the best clothes you could possibly have. Like someone who's out for her first date. "I should also be packing." Of course, you planned on moving out. High school is far done, you need to move forward and you can't do that in this place.

Once, you are ready, you'll fix everything with Sanzu and fulfill your promise to live with him. But that is uncertain right now, knowing that you are pregnant. He might leave you for good.

That thought just ruined your day. Now that you think about it, this happy moment will soon pass, once he finds out.

On the other hand, while you busied for your wardrobe. Sanzu was so eager to step out already. But doing the right process, paperworks must be done to officially release him.

He already has plans on what to do, he will party all the way at Roppongi and drown himself with alcohol. If he's lucky, he could get a girl or two and bring them to the nearest love hotel. Anywho that can deal with his frustrations.

He can't wait.

But if he ever sees you after going out, he wouldn't know what to do.

He does not want to see you.

Sanzu was escorted outside the thick gates that terrified him three months ago. "You're a free man now." The man announced.

He can't express his not existing gratitude. He was beaten up inside and it was torture, so there's no way he would be thankful.

The only thing he is grateful about is his now, freedom.

KOKO had his back leaned on the wall while talking to you. "You need to get your life together." He jokingly advised when you told him stories of your decision-making.

"I am trying and I will be needing all of your help." You genuinely told.

A walking figure was approaching that caught both your attentions. Your eyes sparkled when it was Sanzu who was walking towards your direction. The face that you longed seeing.

He looks different but the same.

You thought it was his hair which roots grew with his natural color. Maybe it was his eyes which grew bags. But it all was not.