Chapter 19

Levis eyes reopened and he was dressed in all white, he was confused as to where he was.

He held his hand up to his face to shield his eyes from the brightness surrounding him.
"Am I dead?" He asked himself.

"Yes." A familiar voice said. Levi took his hand away from his face as his eyes adjusted to the lights. There was a tall blonde man with icy blue eyes, standing before him.
"Erwin...?" Levi questioned. He took a look around. There were fields of wheat and grass surrounding them. "Where are we?" Levi asked.
"Heaven." Erwin replied, and took Levis hand.
"Heaven?" Levi questioned and looked around. "It's different than I expected it to be." He whispered. His eyes caught a glance of large golden gates. "What're those?" He questioned. Erwin chuckled. "Well, we aren't actually in heaven yet, it's right through those gates." He squeezed Levis hand and smoothed his finger around Levis ring, and levi did the same to Erwin's. "You kept the ring on." Erwin said. "So did you." Levi replied. Erwin smiled and laid a kiss upon Levis forehead. "I told you, they'd keep us together." He whispered, lovingly.

"Erwin, is this real? Are we both, really dead?" Levi asked. Erwin nodded in response. "Yes darling." He said and pulled him closer.
Levi laid his head upon Erwin's chest and heard his steady heartbeat. It was as if they were reborn into another world, a world of no death or illness, just dreams that weren't meant to come true.

"Let's go." Erwin whispered and levi nodded, as they walked, the golden gates began to open, and they stepped into their new life together.

A life that they could stay together, for all eternity.

And that is it for my Fanfiction! I'm surprised this got as many views as it did, and it was a thrill writing this. I would appreciate it if you commented your thoughts and followed me, I'll follow you back.
Love, maggie

P.s. I'll be writing a jeanmarco Fic sooner or later, after I finish up with my other eruri fic.
Again, thank you so much for reading and I love all of you.