Chapter 8

Smut alert: this chapter contains content that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Levi kept his arms crossed as they entered the gates in front of Erwin's house. Even though he was slightly impressed about how serene and beautiful the area looked he still kept a straight face. When Erwin finally parked in the garage the two got out of the car and headed to the mansion. I still cant get over how big Erwin's house is. Levi thought. They walked up the front steps and entered the house. "Hello master." Erwin was greeted by several maids and butlers at the door. One of the butlers stepped in front of us. "Excuse me, sir? Is this a guest that you brought in?" The man asked Erwin.

"Yes, this is Levi. He is a "special friend" of mine." Erwin replied and winked at the butler. Levi frowned at Erwin and elbowed his ribs. "How about I show you to your room?" He asked as he started walking away. "A-actually...I think Ill share a room with Erwin." Erwin looked a little surprised to hear Levi say this but nodded his head and started to walk away. "Oh and by the way..." the butler called over to Levi, "My name is Zachary." The butler bowed his head and left as Levi followed Erwin into a bedroom.

"This is my room." Erwin closed the door and they stepped into the oversized master bedroom. The room was kept tidy and almost no flaws could be spotted. "Levi, tell me...why did you choose to share my bedroom with me?" Erwin questioned. Erwin was walking towards him now. "D-don't pester me about it okay?" He stepped back but Erwin grabbed his shirt and threw him on the bed. Erwin placed his hands on top of Levi's, stopping him from getting away. "Fine I'll tell you! The reason why I wanted to share a room with you is because I love you! Okay? There I said it!" Levi looked embarrassed to have said that and his cheeks turned red.

"Whatever can you let go now?" Levi asked and tried to struggle out of Erwin's grip. "No." Erwin held both of Levi's hands with one of his hands, and with the other he started slowly unbuttoning Levi's shirt. Once his stomach was fully viewable, Erwin kissed his stomach all the way down to his pants line. Levi bit his lip trying to hold back a moan. "Erwin...don't do that..." Levi stuttered, and curled his toes as he felt Erwin unbuttoning his jeans. "Don't be scared." Erwin said to Levi and kissed him. Erwin let go of Levi's hands. Levi gripped onto the bed sheets and moaned.
Erwin pulled off Levi's pants and threw his clothes on the ground. He then started taking off his own clothes and lingered above Levi. They both only had their underwear and their unbuttoned shirts on. "Erwin...don't hurt me..." Levi pleaded. "Like I've said before, I would never do that to you." Erwin replied and they indulged themselves in another kiss. Tongue... Levi thought.

They pulled away from the kiss. Erwin placed his hands on the outing of Levi's underwear. He then looked up to him for approval. Levi hesitantly nodded his head and watched as Erwin slipped off his underwear. Before doing anything else, Erwin kissed the top of Levi's head and whispered into his ear. "I love you..." Levi's eyes widened and he embraced Erwin. Erwin ran his fingers through Levi's messy hair then slightly pulled back to look at his face and smile.

Levi's POV
As Erwin looked into my eyes and smiled, I couldn't help but blush. I could feel my ears, neck and face getting really warm. I suddenly covered my face with a pillow. I then felt him tugging at the edges of the pillow. "Why don't you want me to see your face?" He asked. I gripped the pillow tighter and buried my face deeper into it.
"Because it's embarrassing.....I've never done this before..." He placed his hand on top of mine.
"I can guide you." He said. I slowly removed the pillow from my face and he looked at me with the same caring eyes.
"Okay..." I threw the pillow aside and he kissed my neck. He took off his own clothing and caressed my body with his rather large hands. He thrusted inside of me. "Er-Erwin...." I moaned as I grabbed the bed sheets. As Erwin reached for my area, I wrapped one of my arms around his back and gripped onto him. "I'm...I'm at my limit..." I whimpered as Erwin penetrated my butt.

After a while Erwin fell to the side of the bed, panting. He put his arm around me and stroked my chest. I heard Erwin sigh as the light breath hit the back of my neck. "What's wrong?" I questioned.
"I want you to say it again...." He replied.
"Say what?" I asked as I realized what he meant. I groaned and rolled my eyes.
"I love you..." I mumbled. Erwin squeezed my arm as he hugged me and kissed the side of my head. He then loosened his grip and fell asleep.

Once again, I'm not sure what it is about him...I don't know what it is that makes me love him...so much.