𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐀 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄

Today I woke up before my dad and decided to make him breakfast since he made me dinner yesterday we usually tale turns. He does say he should be doing all the cooking because that's what dad's are for but we take care of each other, because I know my dad wants what best for me and I want what's best for him. I thank God every day for the healthy relationship me and my father have.

He came down rubbing his eyes his face drowsy with sleep. " Good morning sweet peat" he said and I smiled while wisking the eggs.

" Hi dad" I said and he sat down to watch me cook. We talked and laughed like always and soon I finished cooking,
I gave him his plate and I sat down and dug in.

" So, I have a meeting for a another primer planning. So those boys you met yesterday, you'll be hanging out with them while I help plan it" my dad said making my heart drop.

" Dad.. your joking.." I said in disbelief and nervousness.

" nope. You need friends in the actin industry, so I'm helping you make some" he said I have friends.

" I have friends. I have that girl I stared on euphoria with." I said confidentiality

" oh yeah?" He questioned and I nodded with pride. " Whats her name then ?" H3 asked and I pressed my lips in a line and squinted my eyes at him.. " That's what I thought. Her name is Aurora Wolfhard. I know that because I've seen the show." He said and I sat back with my arms folded.

" Your acting like you don't want to see Mason" he said making me instantly blush and deny it. " Nope. Not even a little bit" I lied straight threw my teeth. It's just a little crush that will eventually give away. Me and Dad soon finished, I offered to take his dish but he beat me to it. He took my dish and his running to the sink " I hate you" I said pouting.

" Love you too sweet peat" he chuckled.

______________

I ended up unwillingly getting ready to go to what ever place my dad needed to be today. Man I hate not being old enough to stay home. I'm fourteen turning fifteen in August.

We soon made it and dad helped me out the car since I had fallen asleep and he didn't want me to fall and hurt myself because I was half asleep. Once we got inside he immediately pointed to a door and went off with a man that came up to him. I looked at the door and took a deep breath, I put my hand on the door nob and slowly opened it. Once I did all chatter that was heard before I opened the door was silenced making my heart pound in my chest. Great, now all the attention is on me.

" Hey, Edan." I heard Mason say making me blush for the second time today. " Hi Mason" I laughed. Looking around there was Miguel, Tristan, Brady and someone others I didn't recognize.