Chapter 4

Cassandra led Sebastian to the kitchen where he could unpack the food for the cat and dish it up. While Cass went and unlocked the patio door and let both cats inside. However she only saw one cat who came running inside the moment she opened the door. The cat ran straight towards Sebastian in the kitchen.

"What the hell."

"The cat must have smelt the food. Poor guy must have been starving."

"I wonder where the other one has gone." Cass went outside her backyard to see if she could find the other white cat.

"I can't find Smokey anywhere, I hope the little guy is alright." Seb stopped in his tracks to put the plate of fish on the floor for the cat.

"What did you name the cats?"

"Just silly names that I always wanted to name cats if I ever got them." Cass smiled. Seb didn't like the sound of that and he knew Zeno wouldn't either.

"So just what names did you pick out?"

"Smokey for the white cat and Bruno for the gray cat. Cute names right?" Cass said with a big smile on her face as she closed and locked the patio door. Zeno actually growled at Seb.

"Did Bruno just growl at you?"

"No, I think he's too hungry and is growling as he's eating, poor guy." "Behave Zeno, please just for a short time."

"My name is not Bruno. It's Zeno!"

"Yes I know, and she has named me Smokey, I don't like it either. Please just eat so we can leave."

Cass poured some fresh water into a bowl and placed an empty box with litter beside the patio door.

"Okay Bruno, This litter box is for you in case you need it. Do not go on the furniture or carpet. You have fresh water here and plenty of food. I have to go back to work now but I will see you later little buddy. I will play with you when I come home. Be a good boy. And if you see your brother Smokey tell him I'll let him in once I get home." Cass gave the cat a quick pet and a kiss on the head and then headed out the house with Seb.

The moment Cassandra and Sebastian left the house Zeno flashed himself back into human form. He walked into the kitchen and heated up the chicken breast along with a slice of pizza and sat on the sofa and ate while watching a bit of tv.

alright Cassandra? You are very quiet, that's very unlike you?" Cass had been very quiet since she had her vision in the shop. It made no sense to her, making her feel out of sorts. In fact due to her vision she kept her distance from Sebastian whenever he got close to her she would take a couple of steps back just out of his reach. Seb didn't like that. He went to grab her left arm and she actually flinched and took a step back.

"What's wrong Casandra? Why are you suddenly so scared of me?" Cass just shook her head, she didn't know what to say. She was close to tears he could tell. Something had happened to upset her and he didn't know what, but he was going to find out what it was. For now, he was going to let it go. Cass walked towards the car and waited for Sebastian to unlock the door. She didn't wait for him to open her side of the door, she quickly opened the door and sat inside quickly.

Seb drove them back to work in silence. He had all day to find out what happened to Cass. He reached out to his brother while he gave the tour to the students that had arrived waiting for him.

"Zeno, did you notice anything strange with Casandra when she came home for lunch?"

"Yes, she had the audacity to name me Bruno and you Smokey. That woman of yours is crazy."