-ˏˋ⋆1.9- ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀʀɪғɪᴇᴅ

"𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖔." I give in. "I'll go as well." Su-hyeok stood beside me. "you both already went. You both can't keep yourselves in danger again." unnie says that especially while looking at me. Then Joon-Yeong says that the drone isn't finished yet. No one replies to his question related to tools.

"I have to go then." Joon-Yeong joins. "This time I won't stay back" but Wu-jin refuses Dae-su to go. Unnie, Su-hyeok and Joon-Yeong start moving towards the rope but I stop unnie. "Unnie wait, I'll go. You know, when I went up there I saw the zombies and I know where they are. So it will be easy for me to escape." I tell her a random lie. "Alright, please be careful," Joon-Yeong announces that he is going. "Su-hyeok you stay here, I'll go," I tell him. "But-" I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips making him quiet.

I climb the window and Su-hyeok holds the hose in place for me to climb. As soon as, Joon-Yeong gets inside, I begin climbing. When we reach the floor, with the help of Joon-Yeong, I get inside the lab. "the drone and the bag are there." He says. "On-Ji, near the cupboard, there are few papers related to this. Can you bring them?" with that I searched all the rows of the cupboard. I find a file which is labelled as 'drone'. I go through the papers and find the instructions for the startup.

When I am going through the papers to find the instruction set, I feel like something is pulling my sock, I look down to see a mouse, and I quickly kick my leg making it fly away from me. I take the paper set and put it in the bag that Joon-Yeong was holding.

I am carrying the bag in which the tools and the papers are in it. First, Joon-Yeong gets out, and once he gets inside, he yells at me to come down, and I slowly make my way down. Again I met with Su-hyeok and Wu-jin at the window. Once I get inside, I give the bag to Joon-Yeong to begin his work.

We all gather around the table and watch Joon-Yeong working on the drone. "Does it work" "I think it will." He then removes his glasses and wears the headset which is connected to the drone. Joon-Yeong starts the drone and takes it outside.

We all gather near the screen, the whole school is filled with zombies, and no students or teachers are normal. Then we look outside the infirmary, a girl with an arrow? "Wait, hold on. Stop right there." Wu-jin says to Joon-Yeong. "isn't that an arrow?" "Is it true that Hari went to a tournament or something?" I ask Wu-jin. He nods his head and mumbles a 'yes'. Then they must be back, I thought to myself. "Wu-jin, She must be fine, you saw the arrows right? She must be shooting it to save herself." I try to console him. "hopefully"

We see horrible pictures on the screen, zombies, and even a student hanging. Then, "It's Cheong-san!" Unnie says loudly. Everyone's attention was on the screen.

"Ya! Cheong-san!"

"He can't hear you"

"Cheong-san!"

"He can't hear you."

"Unnie he's alive!" I hug her absentmindedly. Even Su-hyeok joined the hug making it a mini group hug. We all break the hug and our attention is on the screen again.

"What are you doing, moron?"

"He can't hear you, Dae-su!"

"be quiet, you are damn loud."

Ji-min suggests that we should look outside the school because we know that he is safe. And On-Jo unnie agrees to it. On the screen we see, all the cars crashed, even... Ji-min's vehicle, with her parents inside, zombies. Ji-min cries harder. I hug her behind, letting her tears fall. Then Joon-Yeong gave up because of the horrific images.