-ˏˋ⋆1.12- sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ

𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, I see Unnie stand beside Su-hyeok, I lift my head to look at her. Then she stretches her hand to give us the camera. "You can leave a message as well if you want," she says. Su-hyeok takes it from her hand. "I have nothing to say, you have told everything unnie, and I have no energy to talk as well," I say while looking down at Su-hyeok's hands which he was holding the camera. "Neither do I," he says quietly. "Nam-ra, you?" I ask Nam-ra, who was staring outside the window. She looks down at the camera and shakes her head 'no'.

"We all trust both of you. I trust both of you, you can untie." Unnie says and goes back to the others. Su-Hyeok puts the camera on the table but Nam-ra takes it. She holds it in front of her but retrieves it back. "On-Ji, I don't know why you are doing this." She says, grabbing my attention. I take the camera from her hand. Open the screen and hold it in front of me, and click on the 'play' button.

"I owe you, not once, but for many things. One, you defend me, again not once but many times. Two, you saved me from Gwi-nam. Three, you trust me." I say it to the camera. While the video is still being recorded, she asks, "Aren't you scared?" "Why should I be scared? Your hands aren't cold. I trust you and now it is my time to defend you." I reply to her question while looking at the camera.

"But I still hope you know what to do when I turn into a zombie." "Yes, I do." She then, clicks on the 'stop' button, making the video cut, and hands it to Su-hyeok, gesturing to put it back. Then she continues, "Your scent was just beautiful. Something I have never smelt before. But I didn't feel like biting you but just smelling you more. But my brain was telling me to bite you and eat you but my heart was the opposite. Then I heard your voice." she looked at me. "It felt nice, the way you call me. No one called me like that. The first time you called me 'Nam-ra unnie', I felt like protecting you." she breaks our eye contact. "I was scared to call you that. I always saw you busy studying or something, never smiled. But I was wrong." She gives a small smile. She then lays her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.

After some time, Su-hyeok takes the camera and clicks on the 'play' button. "On-Ji, I just feel like letting this feeling out... You have to stay strong." I heard that sentence somewhere... "I know how much you love and care about your sister, but that doesn't mean that you won't look after yourself. I get so worried about you, When I got lost, I kept on thinking only about you and your safety. When Gwi-nam stepped closer towards you, I wanted to kill him at that spot. Lemme just come to the point, I like you On-Ji. I have liked you for a long time. I wanted to ask you, but this stupid thing happened. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." He closes the screen of the camera. He looks down at his palm.

I slowly inch closer to him and kiss his cheek, he looks at me with wide eyes. "I can't say that I like you, but I kinda am feeling the connection. But I don't want to rush in and I want to get to know you more. I hope you understand." we look into each other's eyes. Forgetting what was happening, no zombies, no classmates, no sounds, just him in front of me. "yes-yes. I respect you. And-and, I am glad to know your feelings." He says while looking down at his palms and slightly smiling. I feel his hand on top of mine. I look at our hands, I feel protected and safe.

"Finally, he confessed." Nam-ra breaks in. "what do you mean?" "I always used to hear him ask about you to On-Jo. And her face was always annoyed." she smiles a little. I chuckle. I squeeze his hand.

After a few moments of silence, Nam-ra stands up. "what happened?" I ask her. "I heard something strange." She takes steps towards the curtain, dragging me along, as our hands are tied. Su-hyeok also comes with me. Then others also come closer. "I hear it." "What?" "I think someone is puking... It stopped." "What stopped?" Su-hyeok asks. "the puking sound."

"Stop it you are scaring me."

"don't you hear it?"

"We hear nothing"

Then she stares at everyone in the room. Then the zombie near the piano moves. Nam-ra looks at me with a poker face. "It's weird here, we have to leave." "We can't just leave. Zombies are still there."

"We should have gone to the roof when the music was still playing. Shit." Dae-su whines and sits on the chair. "Music, we have music," Unnie recalls. "What music?" Dae-su questions. She looks at the camera.

She then explains the plan that we will have to make a barricade and turn on the music, We will be leaving one door open and the zombies will get inside and as soon as everything is clear, we could use the other door to escape. Dae -su then insults but compliments her. "Ya, don't say that to my sister." I take a step forward and make a punching gesture. He then apologises.

"We'll give it a go," Joon-Yeong suggests that we could use the TV. And other start making the barricade and Ji-min helps Joon-Yeong. "On-Jo, can you bring the scissors?" Nam-ra asks to unnie. Then Unnie brings the scissors and Nam-ra tells her to cut the tie. I look at her asking if she was sure about it. And eventually, unnie cuts the tie.

I go and help the others in making the barricade. We all place everything except for the piano.

"I think this is good enough." I hear unnie announce. "Aren't you guys coming? We left space for you." Dae-su points at the corner. "let's go." Sa-hyeok takes the chair and puts it near the space and climbs to the other side, Nam-ra, me and Unnie. "Aren't you coming?" Unnie asks Cheong-san while peeping through the space. "Someone has to open the door," he says. Then Dae-su complains but Cheong-san said that he could handle it. Su-hyeok joined Cheong-san.

Soon we all hear zombies running. We all push the furniture as hard as we can. But the zombies are stronger than us. "Dae-su, you have to make noise," Unnie demands after looking at the window. "FUCKING DIE ZOMBIES!" More and more zombies. "MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES!" Soon the girls make noise with the help of the instruments. Wu-jin declares that there are still zombies running.

Then suddenly an item of furniture fell on my shoulder making me drop to my knees. "shit" I curse. I see unnie holding the barricade, but a zombie climbs right above her. "UNNIE!" I take the chair which fell, and hit the zombie making sure that it had fallen.

"How much longer is it gonna take? Let's go!" Dae-su yells in frustration. "A little more," Wu-jin says with a scared voice. We all try our best to hold the barricade in place. Few of the boys push the zombies back which tried to climb up.

Wu-Jin then checks outside and announces that we are clear to leave. Hyo-Ryung was the first one to leave, followed by Joon-Yeong and Nam-ra. Then Unnie and I, "Guys, let go and come quick." Unnie says while catching her breath. Su-hyeok leads everyone outside.

We all run upstairs. I grab Su-hyeok on the way. While climbing the staircase, he slips and falls to the floor. I pull him up to his feet. And we continue to run. Finally, we reach the roof door. Cheong-san tries to open it but... it's locked. Then Dae-su tries to push it but it was of no use, Cheong-san tries the door lock, But it beeps. Then Joon-Yeong bangs on the door and asks if anyone is there on the other side.

The boys all together push the door. I take one of the recording stands and hit the door knob. I hit it several times but the knob didn't bulge.

"They are here," Nam-ra says with a tense voice. My grip on the stand tightened. Soon, snarls. The zombie ran towards us. I, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san, kept fighting the zombies with the things we were holding. I keep hitting the zombies and pulling the ones which were on top of the boys. Then a blue cover is put on, preventing the zombies to come to this side.

But the zombies kept on coming, I spot someone climbing the stairs, past all the zombies. It was Gwi-nam holding a zombie in his hand. And he smiles as if he won something.