-ˏˋ⋆1.13- sᴏs

𝔊𝔴𝔦-𝔫𝔞𝔪 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔞 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔰 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔷𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰, but that was not it. Damn the zombie keep adding up. I see Gwi-nam, standing in front of Cheong-san, and that's when I remembered that he wanted to kill him. When I am still looking at those two, suddenly a zombie climbs on top of me. I prevent it from biting me by holding the recording stick on its neck. Still, the blood falls on my neck, but then the zombie got lifted off and thrown to the side.

Gwi-nam knees next to me, grabbing my neck, he forcefully makes me stand up while making sure that the zombies are out of my way. I try to hit his hand to make him release the grip but his grip tightens. "Cheong-san, you better come or she turns," He says but not loud. Cheong-san then hits Gwi-nam on his head. But due to this, he chokes my neck even more. I hit his hand even more. Then in a blink of an eye, his grip loosens but still drags me with him to the back.

I hit him in the torso with my elbow making him release the grip. I fall to the ground, catching my breath. I even had no time to do that. Zombies kept on climbing the staircase. I stand up and try to balance on my feet and take the stand which was lying on the floor and push the zombies with it. I see Nam-ra pushing Gwi-nam with his neck. I see him fall on the blue cover making a few zombies stumble on him.

I don't know if we can call it luck, but the doors opened. "one, two, three" with all our strength, we push the zombies and we are successful. We three run to the roof and as soon as we three get out, Su-hyeok closes the door. All of them run where the helicopter was flying off. I couldn't move. It's difficult to even breathe. That Gwi-nam fucker.

I quickly stand up, when I heard a bang sound from the other side of the door. "He's gone." "Who?" "Gwi-nam, I can smell him."

I stand near the wall, still coughing, not recovering from what Gwi-nam has done. On top of that, the wound on my shoulder stings so bad. The others are planning to make an 'SOS' sign. I feel something weird in my palm. I look at my right palm, the front part is in blood red colour and the veins are popping out at the back of my palm. It looks the same as the one time it happened yesterday. But the burning sensation on my shoulder is just getting worse.

The others try to make the SOS sign, I try to find a few things which could be helpful. I give the things which I have collected. Joon-Yeong climbs onto the ladder and guides everyone to make a good 'SOS'. Then we all stand together to look at the sign, "We did a good job." Wu-jin praises.

"What does SOS mean?" Dae-su asks in curiosity.

"It's just a distress sign." unnie says.

"I know, but what is its full form."

"It doesn't mean anything. SOS is just SOS"

"No, it should mean something, speed of save?" I hold my laugh, his clueless face makes it funnier.

"Why would you ask me?"

"I thought you knew," he argues back. Then Cheong-san asks what the commotion was all about. The fight is really funny. Cheong-san then actually says that unnie was correct. Lovesick puppy.

"Well, it is true, I do know, ask On-Ji if you want."

Dae-su asks me the same question while coming near me, then I reply, "it means 'Save Our Souls'" Then I hear a groan from Cheong-san. I look at him, I see him suffering from pain. Unnie suggests that we should start a fire as the sun was setting. We place a rectangular wooden piece and unnie rubs it with a stick to make a fire. But she gives up. Joon-Yeong tries next but he gives up because of his cramp. Dae-su is up next, but... he does it really slowly. Everyone looks at him with the 'are you serious?' face. Wu-jin asks me if he could kill him.

Wu-jin takes up next. "Smoke!" Su-hyeok blows on the wood so that fire could start up. But... no fire. I take the stick from Wu-Jin's hand and I try doing it. In my first trial, nothing happens but my palms burn. I do it again, I think it kinda is working, but then we hear, "ya" We all look at Nam-ra, but my hands still twisting the wooden stick. She stretches her hand out, giving her lighter. We all look at her in disbelief. "I smoke sometimes."

"you had it the whole time?" "you don't want it?" Su-hyeok leans forward and takes the lighter from Nam-ra. And finally lights the woods.

Soon, night falls, and everyone sits in a circle, Su-hyeok to my left, unnie to my right, Dae-su sitting on Su-hyeok's left and so on. "Dae-su, how was your audition?" Su-hyeok starts the conversation. "they said that I have to lose weight." he said nonchalantly. Su-hyeok chuckles. "Eyyyy, are they serious?" I react and scrunching my nose. "You are a good singer." Su-hyeok compliments. "Sing for us," Su-hyeok suggests. "Yes please, I never heard your voice." I look at Dae-su with a smile.

"I don't want to." "I really like the song" "is that so?" "it'll cheer us up."

'Let's go once it's over

Let's go anywhereOnce we're done studying 12 hours a dayOnce the annoying sounds are overLet's go hand in handlet's not run'

soon everyone starts singing with him, except me, I look at everyone who got engrossed in the song.

'let's try walking slowly

is that drool or sweat pooled on the book?No one notices the plop, plopthe plop, plopthe falling raindropsWhat is boiling? Simmer, simmerIt's mum's doenjang stewMm-hm, a bowl of instant noodlesIn front of the TV which plays nothing but staticLet's go anywhere together'

I clap for everyone, "It was really good" I compliment Dae-su. "ah thank you." I rest my head on Su-hyeok's shoulder again. Just trying to enjoy a moment with others. I feel Su-hyeok's shoulders relax a little. "it was a nice song." Hyo-Ryung says. Dae-su and Hyo-Ryung behave like those old couples.

"Nam-ra, for how long have you been smoking?" Unnie asks Nam-ra who was sitting on the right side of her. "Since 8th grade," Nam-ra replies without hesitation. "I had no friends and a lot of stress back then." She continued.

"Dis you ever need a friend though?" unnie asked further. "I am not sure. I can't tell." Nam-ra replies monotonously. "You always put up a wall. You'd wear headphones all day and never say anything. Wasn't it because you hated us?" unnie asked her deep feelings. She used to tell the same thing about Nam-ra at home.