Escapist 2

A/N I'm becoming like Jarrarbtc/whooper (I honestly still don't know if they're the same person or not) I have become so "consistent"

Grey POV

I watched as my best friend Cecilia thrust her sword onto my chest, her eyes emotionless, her gaze unwavering, I turned to the crowd to see Nico run towards me.

"So this is how it'll be huh? This is my pathetic end? Then so be it. Pray that you will never see me again and I to you, because if we do cross paths again I will personally send the two of you to the gates of Hell with my own hands" I said as I took a last effort of desperation to show them what I was made of, I pushed Cecilia away with a blast of Ki and held the sword that was sticking out of my chest with both my hands.

"May I curse the two of you forever, even in death I will continue to do so" I said as I pulled out the sword, blood spewing out of my chest like fireworks, the crowd suddenly became silent

"I am Grey, I bow to no man nor woman, I will fight until my body can no longer fight" I roared as I took my sword and used what little strength I had in me to charged at Cecilia

I swung my sword down at her shoulder but she managed to dodge and catch my sword before pulling it, my grip to the sword was as weak as an infant gripping the finger of its parents

Cecilia pushed me to the wall of the arena, a smoke screen of debris and dust covered my vision as I saw my sword stuck to the wall I waited for her to come, when she was close enough I stood up, clutching my waist as I used my sword that was stuck on the wall as support.

Adrenaline coursed through my body as it numbed my ability to feel pain, when slashed her sword aiming to cut off my head I pulled my sword with the last remaining ki and strength I had and imbued the sword at the right side of her waist before slicing it out, making a clean cut on her waist that was flooding out blood and that was the last thing I saw before it all went dark for me.

Cecilia POV

"Where was I?" was the first thing that came into my mind after feeling a huge amount of pain, but soon my question was answered with a dreadful answer as I heard the sound of something drop and I looked down to find Grey lying on the floor, a hole on his chest and a pool of blood on where his body laid and I felt that pain again on my right waist and I looked down to see my right waist severely injured but that wasn't what I was concerned with.

"No NO NO GREY WAKE UP" I screamed as I knelt down beside him the impact of the drop made me feel more pain but I didn't care, I had just killed my own friend

"I..i..I swore I was training in that room and slept, but how am I in the arena?" I thought as I clutched my head with both my hands, I scanned the area to find Lady Vera smirking

"You bitch" I yelled as I sent a shockwave of Ki towards her, and it was all dark

Grey POV

I'm dead?

Well death isn't so bad after all, so peaceful, so calm,

*Very bright light hits his face*

Holy mother of Jesus who the fuck crancked up the brightness. I immediately sat up as, but fell down soon again. Looking down I saw my two little hands and when I reached up to my face I realized how small I was. I turned to find a mirror to see a baby, I had pale skin with golden hair, and golden eyes.

"What the fuck?" I thought as I rolled further to the mirror and touched it

Suddenly I heard a door open and I rolled underneath a desk, holding my hand on my mouth.