Chapter 3

Bonus!!

All stories updated at same time.

Go and check out another stories also and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love ya

——————————————————

Mate

What mate? What is he talking about?

Had he hit his head somewhere!!

Thoughts like these were running inside Emma mind. She is finding the man in front of her crazy. And why the hell is she here?

Matteus was observing the siren beauty in front him like how doubts are running through her head, confusion painted on his beautiful face and at last his favourite thing fear tinted in her ocean eyes.

“Are you crazy?” Emma eyes got widened and she hastily covered her mouth with her palm when she found she said it aloud and that too on his face.

Matteus just chuckled at her face expressions.

His wolf purred inside his head looking at his mate but growled when Matteus got straightened back increasing the distance between them.

“I wouldn't say that if I were you tesoro.”

When Emma saw him going towards door she said “Wait! How...How I got here? Who are you? Why I am here? Where is this place? And what is a mate?”

Emma fired him with her questions not giving him a chance to say.

Matteus stopped in his tracks and shook his head at her childish behaviour. It looks like he have to take care of a child rather than a mate.

And why not she is infact a child in front of him. Where he is 244 years old and here she just merely 19.

“First I brought you here for your safety. Second I already told you I am Matteus Black Knight. Your Rouge King or better say your nightmare. Third you are safe here so that's why you are here. Fourth you are at my Palace and fifth a mate is a soulmate. And you my lady are my soulmate. My mate.” Matteus kept his back towards her and answered his doubts emotionlessly emphasising on the word my mate.

Emma scoffed at the word soulmate.

How ridiculous? And What he thinks of himself A king!?

Idiot!

Before she could fire him with another set of questions Matteus told her some lady will come for her help and now to excuse him. He has a lot more work to do than to sit here and answer her childish question, and then left the room.

Emma just pouted at his rude behaviour.

At least he could have talked to her politely. That was not a way to talk with a girl.

——————————————————

Can't you just stay there for some little more time. I was enjoying my time with my better half.

Yeah! I saw that by which way you were spending the time? Obviously by staring at her.

Matteus wolf Leo was not happy with him to leave their mate there so lonely.

At least you could have answered her all questions. She is just a human! How will she cope up with all the things? Lets help her.

No. No way! She is a human. She can be threat to our kingdom. How can you be so careless? Don't even forget she is just a mere human. Other kingdom will see this as a weakness of ours. So don't be foolish. And shut the fuck up.

Saying this Matteus blocked his wolf in his head and mind linked a gamma and ordered her to help her luna in his room and answer her questions.

——————————————————

When Matteus left the room Emma laid on her back on the bed with a little bouncing.

A sigh escaped her lips. Her mind was running with ideas on how to get out of here.

She jerked up when door opening sound reached her ears.

And from that a teen girl came inside and stood in front of her.

With a little bow she said “Good evening your Highness. I am here to answer all your question and help you get ready for dinner. May I luna queen?”

Emma looked at her like she is some kind of alien with only one thought in her mind.

Now what the hell is this luna word!!??