The Meeting...(3rd pov)

It is early in the morning and both cookies wake and and get their personal belongings and head to castle to make sure that they are early to go.

Crunchy Chip decides to bring his cream wolfs with him cause he couldn't find anyone to take care of them last minute.As Crunchy Chip gets to the castle he is a few minutes early and waits for the king to arrive. He patiently waits and sees the king coming towards him and the carriage.They greet each other and go inside the carriage and set off to them Vanilla Kingdom.

With Wildberry he also waits for his queen to come and soon enough she comes out and excitedly gets into the carriage that'll be taking them.The cookie greets her inside and they head off.As time flies and once again Wildberry admires the land scape and make sures their surroundings are protected if any enemy were to attack.As for the queen she fell asleep since it'll be a 4 long hour ride to the Vanilla kingdom.

Finally they get to the kingdom and the cookie notices the amount of life plus the smell of vanilla around the kingdom.Then surprisingly the Golden Cheese Kingdom had arrived at around the same time with the king of the vanilla kingdom,Pure Vanilla,waiting to greet them when he first heard the news that they both entered the kingdom.

As Hollyberry exited the carriage she notices Golden Cheese and Pure Vanilla and rushed over to them and started talking.As while Wildberry just stayed at her side along with an other cookies as they stayed by there king/queen of there kingdom.

While with Crunchy Chip,he and Dark Cacao were a bit further than the Hollyberry kingdom so there trip was around 5 hours give or take depending on the conditions. Both were quiet and sat there in silence as they headed to their destination.Cacao was doing some paperwork that he brought cause of the long journey and the other was looking thought the window also making sure of their environment.Then Crunchy Chip decided to say something.
"My lord"
"Yes?"
"What are we doing to do when we arrive at the kingdom?"
Dark Cacao thought for a moment then replied.
"I should guess that we arrive talk,eat,then get situated with our rooms in the castle."
Crunchy Chip hummed and asked once again.
"Then what will happen the following day?"
The king thought for a second before replying again.
"I don't know but we could possibly think of something for the week."
Crunchy Chip took in the reply and ended the said conversation.
"Ok,thank you."
The king hummed and continue on with his work as for the cookie stared out the window again.

Back at the Vanilla kingdom the three ancients go into a dining room which has a long table with Pure Vanilla sitting infront of Hollyberry and Golden Cheese.The seat next to him was supposed to be for Dark Cacao but since they knew that he naturally lived farther than the kingdom itself he would be a bit late.

They started talking about how there kingdom was going and the recent events thats been happening but mostly it was the celebration that is going in the week. Their guards were just standing about 6 feet away from the queen or king they are protecting and in eyes view.

Then at last Pure Vanilla received the news by that Dark Cacao had enter the kingdom he and the other ancients go with him to greet the king along with the guards with them.As the carriage comes to a stop  the king is the first to exit and they greet him.Then Crunchy Chip along with his cream wolfs exit behind him and bows to the other kings and queen and remain behind his king. Gladly his wolfs are trained to remain professional and are skilled in fighting so the other ancients had no problem them being there.So they all began going back to the dining room after greeting the king that just came into the kingdom.