Getting To Know Eachother P2

As the two cookies were walking in the dead silence Crunchy Chip decided to make conversation.

"Hey sorry about early what I said was completely rude and I would just like to apologize."Again there was silence beside Crunchy Chip looked and saw his cream wolfs having a 'really' expression on them. As he saw the look in their eyes he was agitated by their expression.

Then finally Wildberry spoke."I accept your apology and I don't really mind it." Crunchy Chip was suprised that he had actually responded back since him being quiet most of the time and he accepted the apology. "Well thank you for accepting my apology but if I also may what is your kingdom like in prospective?"Crunchy Chip asked,he was interesting on what the kingdom was really like since he was just a visitor there a couple of times."Well...I would say it is pleasant and has very nice features to it."Crunchy Chip could not have gotten a more detailed response so he just sighed and started off talking about how it was in the Dark Cacao kingdom and some of its famous features.

By then they had arrived to their rooms."Well here we are,have a good night." Crunchy said while Wildberry nodded and replied, "Fair night".

As Wildberry enter his room he change and took off his gauntlet and rested in the bed. While trying to fall asleep he couldn't help but think of the other cookie. How interesting he was,for example how he has three cream wolfs with him at almost all times.Then another was his very outstanding ego.Which he did mind but its kind of outgoing type. Still trying to fall asleep he closes his eyes and rests for the night.

On the other Chip was trying to get his wolfs to sleep but have they same stubborn attitude as him. Soon he got them to calm down. After the sigh of relief he goes to change and rest on his bed with the wolfs.