Chapter 9 - Home

It was devastating.

Reality hit her like a slap across the face.

He was gone.

Tears fell across her face as memories ran through her head. "It hurts," she mumbled. How could it not hurt her? He left his prints everywhere: his powerful aura, enchanting musk-like smell, deep and mesmerizing voice and rare smile haunted and tortured her. That man was the man of her dreams, she wanted him more than anything, she needed him, yet he was not here anymore.

She should've known that such things would come out of such a brutal male. His arrival was drastic and so was his departure, something that was too intense for the girl's heart. "I don't know how I'm going to get over this", she whimpered then wiped her tears with her sleeve.

A void was all that was left. She sensed it every time she looked around the house.

* * *

Weakly, she walked towards her couch and sat there, looking outside from the window thinking and processing what was happening. No matter how hard she tried the tears couldn't stop from falling, her body shook and her chest felt like it was combusting. She knew that she loved him. Love means caring, which meant that if she truly cared about his happiness she had to let go, only because she loved him.

"I can't help but to be selfish with love", she said under her breath. The concept of love is contradictory. The contrast is fascinating. In a way, love makes you delicate, and gentle, it makes doing things would never be thought you would do before, such as sharing the last piece of your favourite cake. It makes your heart beat so fast as if it was a race against yourself, it makes you feel happy and accomplished. Yet the other side of the coin isn't so pretty.

Love truly drives you to do things you never thought you would do. Jealousy, hatred, resentment those feelings eating you alive. It makes you crazy, lost, and out of your mind only because you can't accept to let something so precious, such as love, slip out of your hand.

"Is that what he felt like?" she asked herself realizing how love affected Madara's life. "Enough, enough. I need to let go. I need to let go" she repeated to herself. Although she was still gazing outside from her window, her vision was blurred her tears kept filling up in the corner of her eyes. She placed her hand on her chest as she breathed heavily, it was like a stab in the heart, she couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe it, but she had to.

" I'm letting you go Madara this wasn't your place, your world...your home. Goodbye," she said getting up and turning around.

"Wait," she said to herself. Tuning back around she looked from her window and saw a silhouette facing her. "Am I crazy?", she whispered.

Slowly the silhouette stepped out of the shadow, making its figure clear. "M-Madara!?", she gasped.

The male walked towards the entrance and knocked. Opening the door y/n looked at Madara with shock in her eyes, unable to say a single word. "Y/n", he started "we need to talk" stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

"I don't know where to start", he paused "Y/n, I can't l turn my back on you," he said before getting closer to her.

"At first I thought I was in hell," he stated." I've lived a life of crime and I thought that the time for me to pay for my actions had come. I shifted into a world I know nothing about, unable to use any Jutsu and feeling completely powerless. On top of that, I found myself rescued by a girl and had to depend on her on every single aspect." he said before cupping y/n cheeks. "But, you...you are heaven y/n," he said in a low tone making the girl's heart skip a beat. "Ever since I got here, all I wanted was to go back to where I belong, never once realizing I belong here... with you. After discovering the truth about my world, and my story, I realized that I had actually died long before I actually did. I had lost everything, I got to the point where I had nothing to lose but myself. And I did, I lost myself trying to feel that greedy void of mine. Every time I feed it, it seems to want more and more, it's like I tried to revive something that had already passed away."

Taking her hand he placed it on his chest: " It's like my heart hasn't been beating until I met you. How can I turn my back and walk away when I found you y/n? Why would I go back and live an aimless life? I told myself, it was time for me to go home, but home is where you are," he said neediness dripping from his tone. Y/n eyes widened and a rosy tint pointed to her cheeks, she couldn't do anything but keep her gaze on him and listen to his words.

"I manipulated, killed, tortured people. I lived in constant hatred, but that's not what I want anymore, it has been useless after all," he scoffed. " Y/n, life has given me a chance, a chance I don't deserve after all I have done, but I don't intend on losing it. "

He dragged his hands to her hips, then pulled her closer, pressing their bodies together: " Y/n please allow me to stay by your side...forever. I have never felt like this. The second you're away, I crave you. It's I'm on fire and you're only one that can put out my flames. My cold heart clenches and beats for you, my dear. It hurts so bad so please" he took a breath before saying: " Please, let me love you y/n l/n," despair dripping from his tone.

"Am I dreaming again?" she finally spoke.

"No, no y/n you're not dreaming. This is reality."

"Madara, I don't know what to say to you. We're from two different worlds a-and you're Madara and I'm-"

"Y/n," he cut her off. "Yes I am Madara Uchiha, the reckless, careless villain that loves the thrill the battlefield gives, yet I don't believe that the universe brought me here as a coincidence. Your simplistic life is one I've never tasted before, but that's the life I choose... a normal life with you, a life where I finally live" he said looking into her eyes. The girl's eyes filled with tears, tears of joy, after hearing Madara's words. "Just say yes and I promise you a life full of love, passion and adventure."

"Y-yes", she responded.

Pulling her in to a heated kiss, biting her lower lips softly, he accessed her mouth with his tongue and lost no time in discovering it. He squeezed her hips lightly making her whine into his mouth. She tucked into his tresses and pulled him even more deepening the kiss.

Pulling away they looked at each other, eyes full of love.

"My dear y/n, thank you..." he said placing his thumb on her chin and lifting it up,

"I love you," he finally confessed.