3. in the green pond temple

Don't question people why they are fearful, question people why they are not fearful.

Look what you just made me do, you've made me hate you, I'm a broken vinyl record of the greatest 1982 artists roaming further from my abandoned mansion, a mansion that got covered with poison ivy, a mansion that was once too garnished with buckwheat flowers azaleas and cinnamon hovered all around.
It Certainly didn't take long for the poison to grow, this love was never blessed, it was poisoned love
It held too much traumas and sleepless nights and heart aches and stomach's mallows and lamentations, and I wasn't as tough as you expected me to be, which is why I'm hating myself for it.
I could never bring myself to hate you, that'd make me pathetically ironic.
Irony is what my veins are made of, and the disgusting irony of it all is that my veins have sucked up too much to handle that they feel numb from the exhaustion that they feel deprived of sensation.
If you can't see right through my heart, you may never realise how it set itself up into a death trap.

And if you don't come any sooner, I might just flow with the green streaming pond, I'll live in a session, a green pond session of my own.