13. the green pond

silk burgundy hair color, too shiny and bright shimmering under the water surface, eyes closed and hands untied left away free on top of the waters

it was too serene to look at
a greek tragedy it was.
not ink on paper
not enough a style of a story to tell
it was a soft pure feline beauty, too gracious and furiously implicit.
what a life they must have had
to be laying prettily on a greenish water surface filled with coralias azaleas and emerald green ivy tying up the sweetened skin, kissed by the orange beautiful sun.
it gleams and gleams and comforts
the sight is too beautiful to stare at
The idea of unrealism crushed down the realms, it crushed all the ugly realities in existence and the ugly untold truths.

What a treacherous tragic love story of the fictional character that fell in love with the reader, only to terrify their desperate soul from the slumber, a gospel, an ethical behavioral, an unethical explanation, from where did it come from? why do the young at heart yearn to die for love? why do they manifest their tragic endings? is it truly that beautiful, a feeling beautiful enough to die for....

were you ever awake to read and truly love? were you ever there? who's telling you stories, the so unbelievable jinxed magical stories to fall in love with them that hard?

what's taking you in and out ? why are you falling in and out ? where are you?

is it true I emerged from you? like in the merging of the long lost star crossed lovers of fair Verona?
Was the classic love story of Romeo and Juliette a pure work of fantasy ? or had the unclean Civilians Hands of Montague and Capulet really made civil blood unclean ? Where could Romeo and Juliette be right this time ? What dimension do they live in now ? Was their blood really cursed and unclean as Italia's walls whispered to every stranger passing by after they burnt the church the ill-fated lovers were killed in?

Were they really unlucky? If they've met the warmth of love and passion and affection and drowned in eachothers' bodies? Because Romeo and Juliette had it all, the beautiful perfect love story, but we didn't. Their worlds collided and mixed into eachother just like how the Andromeda galaxy collides with the Milky-Way, it creates the perfect mash until it shatters down but rumour has it; the lovers never died, their love was burning hot enough to stay lit for centuries and millenniums. So were Romeo and his dove an ill-fated couple? or were we?

We were the unlucky ones, our love has always been there but our story will never get a closure because it was never there to begin with.
We might have been lucky enough to be able to create our own universe where only you and I exist, but our punishment was for this universe to be wildly vast and kept on expanding so we never get a chance for our parallel worlds to collide, all the burning love we had burnt our hearts to ashes and left it like an ember.

Where do they go to ? When a fictional Character leaves ? Was it even a fiction ?

Because Suho I still remember you all too well, with the love you gave me; you never got the chance to witness it bringing me back to life, just like water, anything it flows through gently and gracefully it colours it with vibrant shades and brings it back to life, just like water saves everything arounds it, you do it all the same, now you made me believe that's how water loves, gently and purely and carefully, it's painfully sweet how you've affected my dried cherries rosemaries and thyme, you had to lose yourself to love me enough.

  -"You've always looked so good in this life, that's my answer for you Suho, because there's no truth out there than in the world I created for you, you will forever be alive Suho, forever and always."

-"Now you're angelic enough to come into my world, as long as we walk together, Heaven, our green pond, is always and everywhere."