Season 3 Episode 6

Color War!

Okay, this episode was so funny and cool. It felt like Season 1. But let's get into it.

Ahh, I'm so relieved that Gina and EJ are fine now after the big fight. The way Gina says "Elton" at the beginning is so akward😂 But yeah, let's not think about the future right now.

The conversation between Maddie and Gina was so cute. And Gina totally understands that Maddie didn't say anything about being the sister of Jet. That makes me wonder why we didn't see Jamie yet. I thought he's gonna make music with Nini. But we'll see.

Corbin can actually being nice. The way he gave Gina advice was kinda great of him. Uff, poor Gina getting hit by a ball.
But the duet with Sofia and Corbin was AMAZING! I really loved it❤🎤 Carlos slapping Gina reminded me off the situation where he did the same thing with Miss Jenn (where she dreams to sing with Lucas G.)😂

Of course, our favorite teacher is back. I missed Miss Jenn🥺 They way she helped EJ was cute. Oh and the scence where she says, "Don't reveal your true identity to the actors. Like nobody knows what EJ stands for"😂 Wel... too late.

"Get an assistant. Someone like Carlos, if he were here". "Carlos is  here". "Don't use Carlos. Carlos is Mommy's"😂🥺❤ #MissJennandCarlos

EJ revealing Miss Jenn is here! Yeah, we got a reunion with the wildcats and Miss Jenn🥳❤ She's really proud of her kids. Carlos: "Come on, Miss Jenn. Let's go to camp"😍

And the way she supports everyone is so lovely. First EJ, then Ashlyn and then Kourtney🥺 I want to see more of Miss Jenn (I', sure she's gonna be in the next episode bc in the trailer we saw her with Nini)

Miss Jenn calling Ricky "Richard"😶😂 "Jennifer out😌" * a second later* "Where's the door?"😂 (or the scence "Mommy's talking"😂)

Ricky giving advice to Jet and talking about Nini (I need a Rini moment🥺❤). And Jet really trying hard for his sister. Aww, I hope they will be in Season 4 (btw, did you know, they already started filming? I can't wait for it)

Team Yellow wins!💛🎉🥳 I really thought Team Blue wins, but I'm happy.

A Portwell moment😍 They way Gina asks EJ out for prom reminds me of Hsm 3 when Chad asks Taylor "Will you be my date to senior prom?"🥺 Nooo, there are no dates allowed. And now the moment got ruined.

Ricky is jealous of Portwell? No, thanks, please Tim don't do that! I wonder what idea Ricky got at the end.

And last, Ashlyn and Val. I really think Val has a crush on Ashlyn and otherwise. Especially since Julia is queer, I could see them as a couple.

Yeah, next week, it's prom time. I can't wait for this episode bc we get to see Nini, Seb and Big Red😍🥳