My current Hsmtmts 4 Songs

It's already a month since we had to say goodbye to High School Musical the series. But I still listen to the songs. Here are my favorite songs, I currently listening to.

This one is on top of my list. It was my favorite song from High School Musical 3 and I'm so happy, they add it into the season. Sure, it's different than the original but that makes it even cooler.

Omg, this is sooo good. Rina is really giving me Troyella vibes. With this song, they show their chemistry perfectly. The choreo is on top and their voices sound really good together. I really love this version.

Still one of my favorite songs from Season 4. Ricky finally tells his feelings to Gina (and the publicity). The circle is closing from their first introduction to their relationship. When everyone is joining Ricky, it makes me so emotional. I really hope, we get to see a spinoff with Rina. I miss them soo much.

Okay, yeah, the performance was before Season 4 came out. But the version got cut on YouTube, so I add this one. It's so powerful and want me make to dance every time, I hear it. Sofia finally enjoys being the lead after Olivia left (btw, it's no hate against Olivia or Sofia, just saying). The group really puts all their energy into the song, which is so perfect.

Wow, of all Rina songs, this one is the best. With all the flashbacks, which makes it more perfectly. The chemistry is undeniable between Rina. I cannot get enough from this song.

Ofc, all the other songs are also great. But this one are just my currently listening ones❤😊