Just Stay

I get up and grab my clothes and begin to get dressed. "No let me." Kaoru says while walking towards me. He slips my shirt on over my shoulders and buttons it back up. Hikaru helps with my jeans. "Thanks." I blush after fully realizing what is we did. I had sex with two twins with homosexual tendencies. Holy shit that's hot. When they are making love to each other I still get turned on. The brothers dress each other which I'm sure is a normal routine here. I said back down on the bed and they sit on either side of me. Hikaru leans in and whispers in my ear."I love you (y/n) I honestly love you." I turn to face the blushing Hikaru. I lightly kiss him on the lips. "I love you too." Not long after Kaoru leans in. "Please (y/n) stay with us, be ours." I nod and smile. Hikaru lays down on the bed pulling me next to him. I snuggle up with my back twords him and my face to the now close Kaoru. Hikaru wraps his arms around me from behind, and Kaoru from the front. I feel so loved and special right now. I wish I could stay in this moment forever. I close my eyes and eventually drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n), wake up." I hear the familiar voices chirp. I open my eyes to see the twins standing in front of me, linked together by arms. "Did you sleep well?" Kaoru ask. "You know after what happened last night." Hikaru winks. I blush slightly. "Oh yes of course." I stand up and face the twins in a more serious manner. "There better be pancakes waiting downstairs." I say in a stern voice. Kaoru smiles and points to a desk in the room. There I see a tray with a stack of blueberry pancakes, orange juice,and a side of bacon. "Well done." I salute. I sit down and enjoy my meal. It's the weekend so after I finish the twins are already back in my room. "What would you like to do today (y/n)?" They ask in sync. I giggle at the perfection. "We should visit a beach! I reply. The twins look at each other then back at me with a devilish smile. "Oh would you now?" They ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) alright my lovely readers that's another chapter!!! I want to update every weekday. Please add the story, star it, comment suggestion for the story, I will work EVERY THING in. Love you all so much. -Kylee