Please Dont Go

I can't see anything, my eyes won't open. I can't really move either. This sucks. My lungs are on fire, my chest is in fire, my back is on fire.... Why aren't I dead. Shit... Am I in hell? "(Y/N)... Oh god wake up." I feel hands on my face. I try to acknowledge that I'm fine but... Nope, nothing happens. I know Hikaru and Kaoru are next to me, I hear their panicked voice and feel their embrace. Next thing I know I'm in an ambulance being hooked up to wires and shit. I'm obviously not dead yet, but at the moment I kinda wish I was. My body hurts so bad I almost can't feel the pain. With much struggle I manage to open my eyes. All the host are here, the twins at my sides, Haruhi is weeping on Tamaki, Mori is holding a sobbing Hunni, and Kyoya is stroking my hair. Kaoru notices of my conscience first and alerts the others. "God damn it (Y/N) don't scare me like that." Hikaru says, tears streaming down his cheeks. I smile. They actually care about me. Kaoru places a hand on my face. "Please (Y/N), don't go." I nod. We arrive at the Otori hospital and I'm escorted inside. The host are told to be seated in the waiting room. I can hear the twin yelling to get through as I'm rushed through the halls. "We have to get her in immediate surgery, her vitals are failing." A man yells. I didn't think I was that bad off. A woman clings to the side of my no longer moving bed. "Alright sweetie, you're going to be alright. Just stay calm and we'll get through this." She says. I nod and close my eyes and drift to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Yes I know this is incredibly short, I'm sorry. I just wanted to update before you guys stop reading. I hope to get another chapter up today or tomorrow. Keep reading. I love you all.