The Beach

(A/N) Guys I'm so sorry that it's been so long! I was having problems with my heart and it was pretty crazy. This chapter I used a suggestion from Miranda_Cade. She is an amazing author by the way. Keep sending ideas I love them! Enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I nod and smile. "Of course, I love the ocean." I reply. "(Y/N) you are going to look so damn sexy in a bikini." Hikaru says while wrapping his arms around my waist. "If we could have it our way, you would wear nothing at all." Kaoru whispers into my ear, sending a chill down my spine. I feel a blush spread across my face. "Awe Kaoru, (Y/N) is just as cute as you when she blushes." Hikaru says to his brother, while placing a hand on his chin. "Hika- don't tease me like that." Kaoru responds weakly. "Why, you're even sexier when you blush." Hikaru says so softly. Kaoru shivers and his knees go weak. My heart starts to race. I get why the girls at the host club enjoy this. It's not even an act, like I'm sure some suspect. Kaoru sinks into a heap on the floor and Hikaru grabs my hand pulling me up off the chair. Kaoru stands and grabs my other hand. "Come one (y/n) let's find you something to wear." They say in sync.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all arrive hand, in hand, in hand at a swim wear boutique. We enter and I'm in awe by the beautiful swim suits. I see a two piece that catches my eye in (f/c). I pull it off the rack and the twins eye the suit as well. "That will look sexy on you (y/n)" Hikaru smiles, placing his hands around my waist. "Why don't we go try it on?" Kaoru suggests. He smiles, that sexy devilish smile. I nod and we walk to the dressing room. Almost immediately after I shut the door the boys are on me. Kaoru working on the bottom, while Hikaru works on the top. They skillfully undress me in less than a minute. I'm left naked with the twins stating in awe at my body. Hikaru places a hand on my face and brushes back my hair. He leans in slow and gentle into a kiss. Quite unlike him. I moan softly and the touch of his lips on mine. Kaoru sits on the bench in the stall, pulls his member out and starts to massage his cock, clearly turned on. Meanwhile Hikaru moves his hands to my breast. He massages them gently at first, then faster and rougher as we deepen the kiss. Kaoru stands up with his erect cock and moves to me, my back to him. "I-I want you inside of me." I moan, as Hikaru starts to suck on my nipples. Kaoru laughs lightly. "Beg." He says softly, rubbing his tip up and down my back and clit. I shiver at the touch. "P-please fuck me Kaoru." I moan as quietly as possible. "As you wish." He smiles and plunges his cock into me. I try not to moan to loud but all the pleasure and pain feels so good. Hikaru comes back up to my lips for what I assume is to kiss, he then only brushes his lips past mine and moves to my neck. He kisses and sucks, making me moan. "Hika-Hikaru." Just then Kaoru pulls out. I can feel the orgasm arising. "Why did you stop?" I moan. "Because (y/n) don't you know two is better than one?" Hikaru answers for his brother. They sit down on the bench side by side. They both slip there pants off, not wearing any underwear, and beckon me over. I slowly slide onto both of their cocks and almost scream. "How's that feel (y/n)?" Hikaru whispers. "So-good." I managed to get out of gasp. Hikaru grabs my breast, and Kaoru grabs my waist and bounces me on their cocks. "I'm gunna cum!" I moan. "Hold it for me, you taste so good." Hikaru says. They pull out and I stand on all fours on the bench. Hikaru starts to lick my clit and I let loose. He licks it all up and smiles. "Damn (y/n)" he says. "Oh Hika, you have some on your lip." Kaoru smiles. He grabs Hikarus head and licks his lips into a kiss. They make out while I get dressed, not even bothering to try on the bikini. The brothers pull back and correct their clothes. We walk out and purchase the swim suit like nothing ever happened. We leave the same way we came and head for the beach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow this place is beautiful." I say. "Better be, it's a private beach." Kaoru laughs. I smile and go to the restroom to get changed. I put on the (f/c) bikini and smile at the reflection in the mirror. This is actually really cute. I walk out and spin for the boys when I realize the whole host club is there, with the exception of Hunni, and Mori. "(Y/n)!!! Why didn't you tell us you would be here?" Tamaki ask in surprise. "Well I didn't know you would be here either... Well any of you, except the twins." I say. "In fact I kinda wanted alone time with them." I add. Tamaki, as usual, looks hurt by my words. He backs away and goes near a log and proceeds to grow mushrooms. I will never understand why he does that. This time it is a variety of mushrooms, I wonder if they are poisonous... Maybe he will eat one. "Any who, I'm sure we won't be in your way, you three have fun!" Haruhi smiles. The twins and I leave go for a walk. We talk about normal things, which is odd for what we did today. We're just discussing my home in America when we hear a scream. "That was Haruhi I know it!" Hikaru says stopping dead in his tracks. We turn around and see a man, much older and larger than any of us. He has Haruhi by the wrist and is fighting off the boys. Hunni and Mori aren't here, so everyone is defending as best as possible. All of a sudden I spring over to everyone and grab Haruhi in my arms, hoping to weigh enough to the point the man can't drag us. I drop down, still holding Haruhi and she follows my lead. We're barely being dragged and the mad is yelling trying to shake me off. They boys rush over and try to take down the man. He lets go of Haruhi and try's to run, away. The boys let him leave with threats. "Next time we'll kill you." "Go ahead try again, see what happens." Words aren't enough for me. I run straight for the man and hop on his back, trying to take him down. He then does the unthinkable and smashes down onto his back, crushing my with all his weight between the concrete. He gets up leaving he on the ground gasping for air. My lungs are burning and my sides feel crushed. He kicks me in the ribs as much as possible before the boys chase him off and everything goes black.