𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon they belong to their rightful owners,

I only own my OCS,

Happy reading~

Soooo~ the Last chapter was something!

Waba! Wobuffete waba!

I know right? Who would have thought that Crowley of all weirdos would be married? I would talk with the wife if everything was ok.

Wobuffete! Waba waba fet!

Oh, that's right! In the last chapter, Levy was able to defeat the Dorm ghosts—with the help of her Pokémon and grim of course—and kicked the freaky monsters out.

Just then Crowley came in with food but was taken aback to see none other than the cat who almost destroyed the whole Mirror chamber.

But when he saw how the trainer was interacting with the cat he suddenly got an idea—which is never a good thing—he grabbed a flask bottled and turned into a ghost.

Now they have to defeat ghost Crowley to try to get Grim an enrollment in his school.

Wobbuffete waba waba

Yesh! You and I are both pals, glad we're not in their shoes...

❦Ramshackle Dorm - Hallway❦

"(Pant) (Pant)

"(Pant) (Pant) ... well? How did we do?"

"Pikachu..."

"Ebui..."

Grim, Pikachu, and Eevee all got in one Pile laying on one another as they all panted in exhaustion. The cat looked up at the headmaster too tired to even get up.

"Incredible..." Crowley said he was back in his regular human—I think—form as he stared down at the creatures before shifting his gaze at Levy "I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have".

"It's not bending there well and more like earning their trust," she told the headmaster as she crouched down and Patted their heads, praising them for a job well done. 

"I must confess, my educators' intuition did sense something about you after that mess-hap at the orientation, Ms.Prescott".

"By the way you've commanded you beasts you are without a thought have the quality of a beast tamer. Oh yes, just wait till my dear Ezera hears about this!"