𝟹, 𝟸, 𝟷! 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝟸 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya, howdy, boo folks!

Waba!

Today we bring another chapter and the events of what happened last time!

Levy and the others were able to come out of the cave safely and soundly! But it wasn't exactly cupcakes and rainbows cause two certain Heartslabyul students wouldn't stop fighting.

Though Levy had enough and called out the two boys for being Reckless and Quitters. After a shocking realization—see what I did there—they must now work together to get that Magestone!

Waba Wobbuffet?

How are they going to do it simply my dear Wobbuffet?

Their gonna need some Pokémon Power!

❀Dwarfs' Mine - Mine Entrance❀

"A-alright

"A-alright... this plan better work Levy I'm sca---I mean, I'm a little... uh, hungry".

Grim mumbled to himself as he was shaking waiting for the monster that would come out of the cave. He then took a deep breath as he yelled into the cave.

"H-hey, monster! I'm, uh... I-I'm over here!"

Creak!

Glub!

Clang!

Loud noises of metal and globbing were heard from inside the cave. Grim waited as he took down a big gulp as the monster came out. His patients defiantly reworded because moments later the monster came out as he wailed a loud growl.

"Grrrraaaawrrrr! BEGOOOOONE!"

"He's comin'!!" Grim yelled he then started to run straight ahead. he sweated a bit but he shook his head as he remembered what Levy had told him.