🌹𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷: 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙴𝚐𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗?

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya howdy hoo folks!

Waaabuffet!

Your favorite again with another chapter for you all and a quick recap of the last chapter's events! Don't worry I'll make this as quick as possible in one breath!

Wobbuffet wa-

Freshman Duo has decided to split up into three sections. Ace meets a Scorebunny who is denying him a cherry, but the chase stops when the boy saves Scorebunny from being stuck in a tree. Now, the Heartslabyul troublemaker may have found a partner in crime!

Now with Levy, while taking pictures and scolding her partners. She acceptedly stepped on someone's tail, a lion beastman called Leona who rudely said "You smell like a dog" which was out of context but very much deserved that punch! Also, Levy seemed to have this strange ability to make people get on the floor What with that?!

But then we also meet this other beastman who has the features of a Hyena named Ruggie, who scolds the said feline as he becomes perplexed not only by seeing him on the floor but also by noticing his swollen cheeks. Then the chapter ended with Leona saying how Levy smelled 'Ancient' whatever that means but what do I know I'm just the Narrator. Gasp!

I'm done... did that in one breath...

Wobbuffet?

...opening... now...water, please!

Wa... wobbuffet wa!

❦Woods Behind Campus❦

"...and we ran with our tails barely between our legs"

After the disaster that almost broke out in the garden. The freshman team where able to meet up, and Deuce was the one who found the baskets, the poor guy was so confused after seeing his friends states with Ace having his face filled with dirt while Levy looked ticked off... more than usual.

"I can never catch a break... seriously what is up with you boys in this school?! Have none of you interacted with a girl before!?" Levy complained while chucking out some of the chestnuts. If looks could kill Levy was ready to kill that Tree, Ace looked at the girl behind him "I'm still on the fact that you just punched him square on the face like that. Yeah, that guy was in no way the Groundskeeper".

"That's not even the biggest shock, Levy was able to make him sit on the ground! How did you do that?" Grim asked as he jumped over the girl's shoulder. Levy had her cheeks puffed out as she explained "It's kinda hard to explain but all the women in my family can do that. Grandma told me it's a technique to protect ourselves, but when we get annoyed it kinda slips out".