🌹𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚏!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya howdy hoo folks! I'm here to bring back another chapter for you lovely folks but also to tell you the events of what happened in the previous chapter of The Red-Rose Tyrant Arc!

Wobbuffet!

Levy had not one but two strange dreams!

The first was a little girl talking to some humanoid cards painting the roses red in fear that the queen might chop off their heads! Talk about extreme.

Waba wa!

Now her second Dream was even stranger. She dreamt that she was back in the Pokemon world but it looked completely different, There was even a girl with three Pokemon an Oshawotte, a Rowlet, and a Cyndaquil. A big Rapidash was chasing her and just when she was about to be roasted something or someone saved her.

But the prick attacked her back so now we will never know if the girl was eaten by that boy!

Waba Wobbuffet~

That's right... is it the last we see of them~ Seriously is it? The Author forbids me to say anything to you guys ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)!

How about we start this thing?

Waba!

❦Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge❦

"Ok

"Ok... how about you explain why you're here in the middle of the night and not letting me sleep?"

Levy said as she scratched her head tiredly and yawned as she opened her Grey Orbs tiredly at the male his cheeks were puffing in irritation as he huffed at the girl's words. Grim was still staring at the Colar that was stuck around the male's neck, while Pikachu looked amused as he was still giggling and Eevee was sitting on the couch yawning looking tired.

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere," Grim said as he looked at the chain that was around Ace's neck as he crossed his arms "It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?"

"I ate a tart"

.

.

.

.

"You ate a tart? That's it..."

Levy made a 'seriously' look as she looked at the male dead in the eye as if he was serious. Ace nodded in confirmation as he had veins popping on his head "Yeah, that's it! That's all I did!"