Chapter 18

Next morning

All got ready as their new i.e. last year was starting today. Their parents called and gave best wishes for next year. All had their breakfast in mess, boys in boy's hostel and girls in girl's hostel. After breakfast, they left for college. Girls were waiting for boys. As soon as boys came, Vaish ran and hugged Abhi tightly and kissed his cheeks shocking everyone because of her behavior.

Abhi: Vaish what's wrong with you?

Vaish: Nothing babe. Just showing my love for my loveliest boyfriend

Ish: Guys lets go for lectures. We are getting late

He said shooking his head.

Sum: Yee guys

They all were leaving for their respective lectures when Vaish held Abhi's wrist.

Vaish: Babe where are you going?

Abhi: I guess Ishaan just said we are going for lectures

Vaish: So? Let all of these go. We can spend time with each other

Before Abhi could refuse, she dragged him with her.

Mallika: Guys what the hell is happening yrr?

Ritz: Kuch bhi samaj nhi aa rha

Sid: Mujhe to bohot darr lag raha hai yrr. Vaish ki tabiyat to theek hai na?

Jai: Guys we can see it later. Kisi teacher ne yaha dekh lia to bohot daant padegi

Dev: Abhi lecture ke lie jaate hai. Fir dekhte hai kya chakkar hai

All agreed and went for their lectures while no one was concentrating on lectures. They were just worried for Vaish.

Meanwhile with Abhinavi

They were sitting in college lawn. Vaish was sitting while leaning on him flirting with him even trying to get as much close to him as she can. He was sitting quitely worried about her. Abhi cupped her face. She was really happy and was lost in his touch.

Abhi: Vaishu

He asked in a soft tone.

Abhi: Baby are you alright?

Vaish: When you are with me. Of course I am alright

Abhi: Babe I am serious. Please tell me are you alright? Is someone troubling you? If there is something wrong, please tell me. I promise we will sort it together. But if you won't tell me, how will I do something about it love

Vaish sighed and rested her head on his chest.

Vaish: I am totally fine love. You are just worrying for no reason. I am totally fine

Day passed like this. Vaish didn't let Abhi go anywhere whole day while others finished their lectures and met at the hostel gate. Abhinavi didn't come so they thought might have gone to hostel. They bid bye and went in their respective hostels. They didn't see Abhinavi. Boys tried calling Abhi and girls tried calling Vaish. None picked the call because Vaish cut the phones saying they are their moment. Boys and girls got fresh and waited for them. Abhinavi came in evening after the time when students are not allowed outside hostel. Boys asked Abhi about whereabouts. He told everything making them get lost in thoughts because of Vaish's weird behavior. Girls choosed not to ask Vaish.

Few days passed like this. Vaish used to take Abhi with him and didn't let him attend lectures and meet his friends. She didn't use to let him go till evening. Abhi was worried for her so didn't show any anger.

Boys and girls met at their usual point. Abhi was really missing meeting his friends and enjoying with them. So he quickly went and hugged Avu before Vaish could cling over him. Avu hugged him back. Vaish was fuming in anger seeing them together. She went and held Abhi's arm.

Vaish: Abhi how can you be near to any other girl except me

Abhi: Vaish what is all this? You very well know me and Avu are really close friends. In fact our whole group is. They are more than our family. Why are you behaving this way?

Vaish: Abhi I am your girlfriend

Abhi: So? I can't leave my friends for that

Vaish got angry and ran away. All got shocked. Sid ran behind her. He saw her standing. He went and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Sid: Vaishu

She turned around and pushed him away.

Vaish: Stay..stay away. What the hell are you doing?

She said shouting with her eyes getting red from anger scaring Sid a lot.

Sid: Vaishu what's is wrong sweetheart?

He said trying to cup her face but she pushed him.

Vaish: Dare you touch me. I will shout. Wait I will go and complain Abhi. He thinks you are his best friend right? I will tell him your reality

She ran towards the whole group where all were discussing about Vaish. Sid came behind her. Vaish held Abhi's hands huffing.

Abhi: Vaishu are you alright?

Vaish: Abhi th..thi..this Sid..Siddharth tried to molest me. He touched me forcefully Abhi. He fo....forced me

Abhi looked at Sid who was in tears. Saying all were shocked seeing Vaish like this would be less. They were not understanding what was going on. Abhi sighed and took her away to calm her. Avu went and hugged Sid to calm him.

Sid: Avu I didn't do anything. I swear

Avu rubbed his back.

Avu: Of course Sid. It goes without saying

Sid: Then why is she saying that?

Avu: Don't worry love. Calm down. She will be fine

Sid calmed down and they were talking what happened to Vaish.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter